“AMAZING! A MUST DO IN CINCINNATI”

Bella Balloons Hot Air Balloon Co
Ranked #2 of 20 things to do in Lebanon
More attraction details
Owner description: Sunrise and sunset hot air balloon flights departing daily from the Great Wolf Lodge, 2501 Great Wolf Dr, Mason, OH 45040 and MANY other locations. Flights operate year-round, twice daily.
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I surprised my wife for our 5 year anniversary with a sunrise hot air balloon ride. We had a fantastic time and it was an unforgettable experience. We have been living here for 14 years and thought we had experienced everything in Cincy - this is a must do. We felt so much safer than we expected and the crew was experienced, knowledgeable and amazing!!

We will do this again!

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We encountered many problems on our road to finally flying - with surgery, trying to get daughters into town and of course, the weather, but Mike and the Bella staff worked tirelessly to get us up in the air. When it all did come together, it was a glorious day! We even had the added fun of a proposal by our flying companions. We had a great time and highly recommend Bella Balloons to anyone considering the experience - you won't be disappointed - it's great fun!

Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Way better than expectations which were already high. Mike and his team were organized and had you up in the air quickly. The view was fantastic. The landing was nothing short of amazing in a neighborhood where everyone was safe and witnessed how a team can pack-up an 8 story balloon in 10 minutes.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

The crew of Bella Balloons makes your experience fun and safe from start to finish. We enjoyed the ride, my husband faced his fear of heights, and I crossed an item off my bucket list! Our ride lasted a little over an hour, and we went up to almost 4,000 feet. A unique way to see Southwestern Ohio.

The experience includes a champagne toast and souvenir glass to keep, plus they take photos that they share for free on Facebook. Check them out!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is a fantastic ballooning company! Very professional all around. My Mother, Brother, and I flew in the Bella Americana balloon (their biggest balloon!) at the Grove City Balloon Festival in August 2013. Took a Saturday morning flight and it was perfect! The crew is super friendly and explains everything that is going on during the inflation process, during the flight, landing, etc. Mike G. was our pilot and was superb! Ron T. was very helpful with the reservation process and made it super easy. I HIGHLY recommend flying with Bella Balloons!