“My bucket list balloon ride is sweet.”

Bella Balloons Hot Air Balloon Co
Ranked #2 of 20 things to do in Lebanon
More attraction details
Owner description: Sunrise and sunset hot air balloon flights departing daily from the Great Wolf Lodge, 2501 Great Wolf Dr, Mason, OH 45040 and MANY other locations. Flights operate year-round, twice daily.
Cincinnati, Ohio
8 attraction reviews
“My bucket list balloon ride is sweet.”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My first balloon ride with Bella, we took off above the rolling fog on a crisp summer morning in Lebanon. Finally, I've floated the evening skies in a balloon race at the Middletown airfield. A champagne toast and a sprinkle of balloon glow finale...Hats off to team Bella !!!

Visited July 2013

Holland, Ohio, United States
“Experience for all”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The team at Bella Balloons was fantastic with communicating with their customers during the entire process. Not only was it easy to book and Natalie provided great information about how to choose between a sunrise or sunset flight. Even during the flight learning about the area and the history of ballooning overall was a great experience! Highly professional and focused on safety above all. I would recommend to everyone!

Visited July 2013
Sugar Grove, Ohio
6 attraction reviews
“Up,Up and Away. . .”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The folks at Bella Balloons are the BEST; from every telephone conversation to our flight crew (Rob and Dave) to our crews sense of humor, to their attention to detail and to safety and to the champagne toast upon return to our cars. . . it was GRRRRReat!

Visited June 2013
Centerville, Ohio
“Amazing!!!!”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Our balloon flight was simply amazing! My and I enjoyed ourselves so much from the warm reception at arrival from the crew all they way to champagne toast at the end. We couldn't have asked for a better experience as this was our first time in a hot air balloon. We will definitely do this again and with Bella Balloons!

Visited May 2013
Roanoke
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A truly memorable experience”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

My wife and I had an outstanding time on our balloon ride and really enjoyed the entire experience. Never having flown in a balloon before, we didn’t know exactly what to expect. Ron, our pilot, and Dave, our ground crew, did a great job of explaining what we would be doing and putting our minds at ease. They were exceptionally polite, safety conscious, professional, courteous, and a lot of fun. We really enjoyed being “part of the team” and getting to pitch in and do our part. It was one of the coolest things that we’ve done together and we would recommend Bella Balloons to anyone!

Visited October 2012