“Not worth the money...”
Review of Carefree Inn

Carefree Inn
Ranked #4 of 4 Lebanon B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 28, 2008

Where to begin... booking this motel thru priceline was a breeze. We found a room that fit our needs, gave em our card number and printed out the confirmation in less than 30 minutes. Then we got there. :o( Although the listing for "features" only mentioned "color cable tv with "extra" channels" I was surprised at the condition of the place. My husband and I checked in and the clerk gave us our key, yes an actual key, not a card, and it was on a HUGE keychain with our room number glued to the side. (that was fun to carry around for 3 days) then the fun continued when we opened the door. The room smelled so musty, neither of us could catch our breath. We were tired, and had already paid for 3 days, so we decided to make the best of it. I noticed an aerial photo of the hotel hanging in the office when we checked in and there showed a nice pool out back, so the next day we went to check it out, and the fence was still there, with the pool rails, concrete, and chairs, but the entire pool was filled with dirt and covered in grass. Later I sent my husband to get some ice, in the ice bucket that matched the majority of the towels, and the trashcans labeled "Hampton Inn" only to find there was no ice maker! Why even have an ice bucket in a room, with the wrong hotel name if you don't have an ice machine? I call this the "Hamper Inn"... oh yeah, and I hadnt even mentioned the bug that crawled out of the doorjamb the first night and scattered beside my feet into a hole in the baseboard on the other side of the wall... yuck.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
There are newer reviews for Carefree Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mason/Kings Island
Hampton Inn Cincinnati - Kings Island
The Shaker Inn
The Shaker Inn
#1 of 2 in Lebanon

Been to Carefree Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Carefree Inn

Address: 674 N Broadway St, Lebanon, OH 45036-1724 (Formerly Allstate Inn)
Location: United States > Ohio > Warren County > Lebanon
Ranked #4 of 4 B&Bs / Inns in Lebanon
Price Range: $54 - $68 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Carefree Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Orbitz so you can book your Carefree Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Carefree Inn Lebanon, Ohio