“great”

Knights Inn Lebanon
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Lebanon
Reviewed June 9, 2010

My family and I stayed at the Knights Inn for mermorial day weekend. We found the staff was very helpful. The swimming pool was great and warm. We had a continantal breakfest of muffins juice and coffee. The rooms where all newly redone, And with 3 kids, they were all happy. Great way to end the day after kingsisland amusement park!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank buzardm
There are newer reviews for Knights Inn Lebanon

Reviewed August 4, 2009

Hotel was in sad shape. Looked like a remodel was in desperate need. Boards rotting out under some windows and daylight could be seen from inside the room through the door. Service was excellent! Hotel manager was kind, friendly, and helpful. He even called after we got to the room to see how things were. Paint in the room was rather sloppy and there was an "odd" odor when you walked in. Hotel is in a great spot. Close to I-71 and downtown Cincinnati. Kings Island is a breath away. Lots of places to eat within 1 mile. Overall, poor experience. Would not pay to stay there. Service was great and picked up for some of what the physical hotel lacked.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank CubsfanOhio
Reviewed July 20, 2009

They never show you the real hotel on the website now we know why.
We pull up and it was a nightmare. The pool was dirty. The worker can't speak england.
The room smell as if someone had die in it. The blanket and sheets was dirty.
The bathroom sink was coming off the wall. And the capet look like it had not been clean in years. I call the AARP travel to cancel and i still have got my money back and that was 133.00. I would let my dogs sleep in the rat hole. So we went tod Day Inn and the room was and the outside was clean and well manager. With a pool that was out of this world. The breakfast was great. We did have money left after this to go to Kings Inlands i had three grandkids with me 11 months, 3year and 8 year. We had to find other hotel and it took 5 hours in the sun trying to find another hotels.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank wgroves9688
Reviewed May 26, 2009

I booked a room at this motel before reading the reviews, my mistake, tried to cancel and there was no way they were going to give me a refund or credit my account, so I plan to dispute this charge, I may be out the $57.63 but I learned a good lesson.

We stayed at a Quility Inn about 10 miles away and it was super nice.

Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
3  Thank garrettstf
Reviewed May 17, 2009

Recently, my wife and I went to her friend wedding and we stayed Knights Inn Lebanon Hotel. By the time we got there, it was very late at night and we didn't know where to stay. So, we just check in near the hotel that we stayed for three days. The room that we stayed in is newly remodel and good size for two of us. Every things in the room smell fresh and clear. The staff responded to our requests quickly and friendly. We totally recommend anyone to stay in Knights Inn Lebanon. Good Luck

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ngoohio
Reviewed January 2, 2009

We stayed here while visiting family at Christmas. After one night we had to get out of the dirty smelly place. Someone suggested the Shaker Inn and we went there. It was lovely, clean and very nice. They are in the middle of remodeling and the new rooms are great.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank travelgirl1005
Reviewed July 4, 2007

This hotel was horrible! The rooms were disgusting and dirty. First of all the building looked abandoned and there was trash outside along with furniture and mattresses. Then the heat was turned on in 90 degree weather, there were stains all over the floor, walls, bath tubs, and our sheets. I even saw a bug on the bathroom counter! Terrible service as well. 2 small girls went to the front desk to advise someone the ice machine wasn't working and he told them to go to the gas station if they wanted ice! Not a good place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with friends
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank ashley_p01
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lebanon
Red Roof Inn & Suites Middletown/Franklin
Super 8 Mason
Super 8 Mason
#16 of 18 in Mason
Comfort Suites - Kings Island
Baymont Inn & Suites Mason
Quality Inn & Suites Mason
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Mason/Kings Island

Been to Knights Inn Lebanon? Share your experiences!