“Amazing Experience - First time rider or experienced!”
Review of Blue Moon Acres

Blue Moon Acres
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed our experience at Blue Moon Acres! It was his first time ever riding and he was a bit nervous going into it. The calm, laid back teaching provided helped him feel comfortable and confident by the end of the ride. The learning environment was great -- it was positive and challenging. I have been riding a few different times and still enjoyed the ride. It definitely isn't just a "walk in a line, plodding along" kind of ride. It can be customized to fit the group riding and the trail itself provides exciting bits and calm bits along the way. A great experience at a great price! If we ever return to Ohio, we'd definitely go back!

5  Thank AdventureMNGirl
in 25 reviews
"ohio"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed August 27, 2012

We really loved horsebacking riding here. It was just me and my partner on the ride, and we got to get the horses up to a trot. It wasn't like many horseback riding places where the horses just seem to go along automatically. I felt like I really learned something. Nice people, too!

9  Thank Jennifer G