“Amazing Experience - First time rider or experienced!”
Review of Blue Moon Acres

Blue Moon Acres
Saint Paul, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience - First time rider or experienced!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed our experience at Blue Moon Acres! It was his first time ever riding and he was a bit nervous going into it. The calm, laid back teaching provided helped him feel comfortable and confident by the end of the ride. The learning environment was great -- it was positive and challenging. I have been riding a few different times and still enjoyed the ride. It definitely isn't just a "walk in a line, plodding along" kind of ride. It can be customized to fit the group riding and the trail itself provides exciting bits and calm bits along the way. A great experience at a great price! If we ever return to Ohio, we'd definitely go back!

Visited May 2013
5 Thank AdventureMNGirl

Muncie, Indiana
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Best Horseback Riding”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We really loved horsebacking riding here. It was just me and my partner on the ride, and we got to get the horses up to a trot. It wasn't like many horseback riding places where the horses just seem to go along automatically. I felt like I really learned something. Nice people, too!

Visited May 2012