“Saturday night dinner”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Arrived during the rush, so seating ourselves was a help, tho we picked a fourtop because it was near the window/in the sun. There was a two top available, but not a great location. Food was superb!!! That was a surprise especially since pricing was VERY low...delicious!

1  Thank Marsha C

Reviewed November 20, 2011

I liver nearby and have been to this restaurant many times. the food is always good and the prices are reasonable. I work at The Inn & Spa at Cedar Falls and if we do not have openings at our restaurant or people ask for other options, we always recommend this place. There are two other family-style restaurants in Laurelville (which is a tiny town) and this place is the best.

1  Thank RWW2010
Reviewed June 17, 2010

This resturant is just fantastic. The food, the prices, everything! I would go here everyday! They got great food, and for a steal price! Great for anyone!

3  Thank jackdog1997
Reviewed April 14, 2010

Newest restaurant in the little town that the locals haven't embraced yet. We had dinner there and it was excellent. Modern decor, but comfortable and relaxing. Very interesting selection of menu item that are made well. We came back for breakfast the next day and were the only ones there. Hope this place stays in business because the food is great.

2  Thank Ohio_traveler_Q
Reviewed August 13, 2009

The Ridge Inn is a really nice place with AMAZING food. I was pleasantly surprised by the extensive menu selections (great for the vegetarian and the meat-eater alike). My family ate dinner at this establishment and we all waked away very happy with the service and the food. I had an AMAZING turkey burger and sweet potato fries, and the price was exceptionally reasonable. This place is definitely worth the trip, even if it is a bit out of your way. I am also told that the donuts there are great (I didn't have any, but my family sure raved about them!) The only negative thing that I can even think of saying is that it closed a bit early (the night we were there it closed at 8 or 8:30. If you are looking for quality cafe type food, this is the place!

2  Thank mrscc81

Been to The Ridge Inn? Share your experiences!