Ash Ridge Cabins
$122
Rodeway Inn(Circleville)
$65
$109
Best Western Adena Inn(Chillicothe)(Great Value!)
$112
$177
$159
Rodeway Inn(Chillicothe)
$58
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshomemade cinnamon rollssweet heartmaple laneloft cabinmy wife and isoft music playingnext morningthe kitchenhot tubshort drivehocking hillsamazing homemadetwo hoursstayed nightscorn holesaw deeryear anniversary
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Joshua and Julie run a first class operation! I look forward to my week in the beautiful Hocking Hills every year. Their cabins are always warm and inviting and provide the perfect environment to leave the busy world behind. Staying here is a 17 hour drive I look forward to, starting the moment I am pulling away from my stay. I also recommend the family made baking items, candles and soap. Save me 2 Christmas Morning Candles! I admire the upfront approach of their policies and business practices. Expectations and amenities are clear and concise, everything is processed in a professional and timely manner so there are no worries or delays when you arrive, or after you depart; simply arrive, check-in (greeted by a smile), and relax. Thank you guys, TOP NOTCH!!!!!

Room Tip: Ever cabin on site is the perfact retreat, theres is not a bad room on the hill!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Joshua F, Owner at Ash Ridge Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Hey man, thanks for the vote of confidence, we always look forward to having you in November each year, and we'll make sure to have a few Christmas Morning candles on hand! See you in a few months.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We have stayed at Ash Ridge Cabins at least 7 times over the last few years, and each time has been absolutely perfect! The cabins are very clean, well-appointed, and quite private. Joshua and Julie are always outstanding hosts, always gracious and will not hesitate to go out of their way to make your stay the best it can be. They even went out of their way to help my husband arrange a "surprise" for me on our most recent visit for our 25th wedding anniversary! Ash Ridge Cabins are the ONLY cabins we will recommend to friends. The website pics are exactly how you will find the cabins to look when you arrive. In addition, the Flournoy's add many other special touches and treats to each cabin. The beds are super comfortable, the hot tubs always clean, and the views are beautiful. You won't want to leave to go home!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Joshua F, Owner at Ash Ridge Cabins, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thanks so much for the comments, you guys are great! We enjoyed having you back with us again last week, and so glad you enjoyed the Anniversary "surprise". We look forward to seeing you again at Christmas.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at Joshua and Julies Ash Ridge Cabins for seven years now. Most of those years we vacationed there twice during the year, usually a spring weekend visit and in October, a week to two week visit. We have always enjoyed the hospitality of Joshua, Julie, and all of the children. We have treasured our visits, leaving refreshed and anxious for our next trip back. The cabin has been maintained flawlessly, and Joshua and Julie have always gone out of there way to accommodate our every need, often making extra trips to the cabin with clean towels and extra bird food for the feeders. For a Hocking Hills vacation you'll always remember, we highly recommend vacationing at Ash Ridge cabins.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thanks so much for the nice comments. Guests like you make it a pleasure to be in business. We're looking forward to seeing you again next month.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

The Hocking Hills region is close enough to Columbus, that I am able to visit 1-2 times a year. Following some cabin stays that were sufficient to good, we happened upon these VIA web searching. Look no further. The cabins are maintained flawlessly. The location is excellent. The owners are wonderful innkeepers.

Room Tip: Of the cabins on the property, we have stayed in the Lovers Loft ,a cabin that can sleep up to 5-6, but is also good for couples that want some extra room. If visiting in the winter (beautiful) make sure you have a 4 wheel drive vehicle to get to the cabins.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2012

My wife and I have been guests of Julie and Joshua at Ash Ridge Cabins twice now. Each time we have been more then impressed with the cabins, the hospitality, and "extras" we found such as the cinnamon rolls and the "dollar game". I simply cannot recommend them enough. With a location close to all attractions in the hocking area its easy to schedule hiking, zip lines, fancy dinners, ect with no problem. The cabins are VERY nice inside and out. Don't think these are just some old cabin in the woods. Ash Ridge cabins offer a private setting, camp fire space, hot tub, satellite tv, and more to enjoy when recovering from a long day of hiking. If you are planning for a trip to the Hocking Hills area there is no better place to stay then Ash Ridge.

Room Tip: Pick a cabin, there all great!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple