“Good Meal! Yum”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #8 of 147 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Tried the Rattlesnake bites and they were delicious, the wings were awesome, and the potato skins were okay. I've had better. Our service was not all that great. Only got one refill on drinks. Had the fall off the bone ribs. They were definitely fall off the bones. They were good but make sure you ask for extra bbq sauce to dip it in. Otherwise a decent meal.

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Went to Texas Roadhouse for the first time last week. To my surprise it was excellent. I highly recommend the grilled shrimp on rice or any steak on the menu. The place was packed and now I know why. Be back next time I'm in town.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Food is ok but service is poor,after a second encounter with a server...this time was a family event and this person sure made a poor environment out of a special occasion.This person spoke to my elderly Mother in a degrading manner,spoke with management and corporate office as well.....about this behavior and guess what......the server did not remember saying anything like that .........so management must promote this kind of behavior.........never again will I or any family members visit this location again.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Always good and on the rare time it was not they fix it. We are regulars! Recommend to everyone. Great steaks Great atmosphere. Great Staff

Reviewed January 30, 2013

My husband and I always make sure to hit up Texas Roadhouse for a great night. The staff is always polite, food it amazing, and the atmosphere is perfect for us.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!