“Best Texas Roadhouse I've ever been to.”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #6 of 143 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Somerset, Ohio
“Best Texas Roadhouse I've ever been to.”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

This one stands out. The food is always fresh, the service good, the wait time short and the manager always comes around to ask if we're happy or if we met their expectations. Well managed and great restaurant. I highly recommend it.

Visited February 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I was definitely not impressed! The service was horrible I had to ask for things four times and the silverware was dirty amd the food was horrible.

Logan, Ohio
“Delicious, cooked to perfection steaks and chops”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

We dined on St. Patrick's Day and expected the restaurant to be busy. Luckily, we called ahead to get put on a waiting list. We only had to wait about 5-10 minutes for a table.

The food was awesome. My son was quite impressed that his medium-rare steak was actually cooked to order. My pork chop with a terayaki-type dip was so delicious and moist. My son ordered a baked sweet potato that came with brown sugar and baked marshmallows on top. It looked divine. Unfortunately, the skin was burned on the inside so he couldn't eat the skin of the potato. My baked potato was perfect. The outside of the potato was buttered and seasoned. The Caesar's salad was fresh but rather plain.

The third member of our group had a pulled pork sandwich and huge steak fries. She enjoyed everything on her plate. Somehow a spare green bean was included with her dinner. :)

Service was friendly and fairly adequate given how busy they were. Our drinks were refilled and we received two servings of the complimentary rolls with cinnamon butter.

I definitely will go back when I'm in the mood for some delicious steak. Be prepared for a little noise, throw your peanut shells on the floor, casual type atmosphere. There are TVs throughout the restaurant too.

Dinner for three with one green beer = $40 + tip.

• Visited March 2012
Lancaster, Ohio
“Great family restaurant”
Reviewed July 12, 2010

We aren't much for chain restaurants, but this one is an exception. The food is always delicious and the prices are very reasonable. Great service and just an all around fun place!