“ot the best oriental restaurant”
Review of Teriyake Cafe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Teriyake Cafe
Ranked #85 of 149 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed September 12, 2016

Was sorry I went there. I should have known better when no one was there. Won Ton soup was greasy and had chicken in it. actually everything was way to greasy.

Reviewed May 19, 2016

wife ate here 2 weeks ago with a buddy.... they always choose this place as it is convenient, they really like the food, and the price is right.... my wife ALWAYS orders the pad phed ( hope I spelled that right)... she gets the dinner portion and takes home more than half, enjoys it for 2 more meals.....

Reviewed March 5, 2016

If you are craving for Thai food, this is where you go. Very limited seating so this is very ideal for takeout. I had the Panang Chicken (medium hot) and it was very good. I was told that I could adjust the heat level.

Reviewed February 19, 2016

This place has been around for at least fifteen years. Their food is decent; my husband likes their Schezuan Chicken, and I like their Lo mein. The decor is worn, yes, but I don't feel like the restaurant is dirty.
After Tai Pei 101 left Lancaster, there isn't a great place to get Chinese in town. This is a decent choice that I haven't been disappointed in.

Reviewed November 22, 2014 via mobile

Ate here on a Friday night. Slow but steady stream of people coming in and ordering meals - seems they have regulars so I suspect some of their meals are fairly decent. Sesame chicken was a bit greasy. There are better options in Lancaster