“Local favorite”

Four Reasons Bakery & Deli
Ranked #4 of 143 Restaurants in Lancaster
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Four Reasons Deli & Bakery has been serving downtown Lancaster for more than 22 years in a 150 yr old renovated hardware store. We have a great selection of deli sandwiches, soups, salads, a large assortment of delicious bakery items and a gourmet coffee bar. Sit down and relax or get your order to go. Open 7 days a week.
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
“Local favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

Fresh soups, sandwiches and bakery items are amazing. Gets a bit confusing when ordering (which counter front or side?) Boxed lunches available for travelers or locals on lunch break. Just traveling through? Stop for a boxed lunch to go at Four Reasons (Chicken salad croissant is my favorite) and head for Rising Park. Take your lunch to the top of Standing Stone and enjoy the best view!

Visited July 2013

Amanda, Ohio
“Not Charming Not Polite.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013

I have no clue why so many folks think this place is even somewhere to consider going to. It is for starters a national chain, the staff n kids who wear work shirts here don't offer any type of good customer service at all and the food is way below par. The amount of cash is crazy for what you get.

• Visited January 2013
“Rude staff felt very disrespected”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

I had been a customer of fourreasons for ever I always have left a tip on table and always threw trash away I am a light eater and always have half of food to take home so I prefer to get it to go Well this day I was hungry and running late so I took a couple bites waited to let my coffee cool down so I could drink while I walk back to work, when a staff member approach me and said we cannot have u eating here if u order to go I had left her a tip and there was no mess ever Or prior to the past there was never a problem I utterly felt disrespected And had seen a gentleman do the same thing But he had a business suit on & I think they judge and treat people different ! SO MY LOVE Of Four reasons after so many years Has ended I WILL NOT BE RETURNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Thank misskya26
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great Locally Owned Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 25, 2012

I love Four Reasons! I come here every Christmas when I'm home and on breaks when I'm in town. I personally love the Red, White and Bleu Salad. Other family favorites include the Ewing, The Reuban, and pretty much anything on the menu. They change some of the menu with the seasons (yesterday their weekly special was a Christmas Salad) and they had beef noodle soup which was delicious. I'm a repeat customer for years. Good prices and the staff is incredibly friendly. Yesterday, one of the workers was coming around and talking with people while they were waiting for their food or seeing how their food was and asking how the holidays are. Definitely come in and see these guys!

• Visited December 2012
“Great Lunch Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

Good lunch menu with everything being fresh. Enough variety to have choices. A definite repeat customer.