“Great place for sweet treats!”
Review of Gypsy Joe's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gypsy Joe's
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Lancaster
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We visit Gypsy Joe's often and they always have courteous service, yummy ice cream, and great value. The sugar free butter pecan is my favorite, but my kids always try new flavors to mix together.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I got the lowfat butter pecan and it was delicious! Everything else looked yummy, too!

Reviewed May 19, 2012

We live in Lancaster so we have the luxury of "seeing live monkeys", er, I mean eating great ice cream at Gypsy Joe's frequently. With flavors like Milky Way and Eskimo Kisses, we haven't had a bad flavor or experience. I would strongly recommend stopping if you are in or around Lancaster. You won't be disappointed!

Reviewed October 13, 2010

This was our first trip to Gypsy Joe's and it certainly won't be our last. They have lots of different flavors to choose from. It was the perfect stop after a day of hiking in Hocking Hills. And my daughter loved the kid's section, complete with a pint size picnic table. Best of all, the scoops were huge and affordable.

Been to Gypsy Joe's? Share your experiences!