“Average”
Review of Castaways

Castaways
Ranked #83 of 145 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

I am a local and have only eaten here once and that was enough for me. Everything from the tables to the food was average and not memorable. I ordered a Said Platter and it all looked like it was out of a bag and the scampi had no taste.

2  Thank ohiomamma
There are newer reviews for Castaways

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I really enjoy going to locally owned places versus the chains. It is so much nicer and the customer service is traditionally gauranteed to be way better. The steaks are great here.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I love their homemade italian salad dressing, plus their pizza's are wonderful, too. They have a wide variety on their menu, but I usually get the same yummy dishes every time I go.

Reviewed March 28, 2012

My family has come there for many years and we always love it! The steak daily style is always great and it is way better than any chain and u know where it comes from not a box! The service is great and they have done a lot in the past few years to improve the restaurant. I just get to tired of hearing people complain on reviews I think most people only put the bad reviews to make them feel better........

Reviewed February 7, 2012

The food was average but the place was really noisy. Our waitress had too much to do and was not very attentive.

1  Thank NfromOhio

Been to Castaways? Share your experiences!