“This is now called Mickeys.”
Review of Tavern At The Mill

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Lancaster, Ohio
“This is now called Mickeys.”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

The food isnt bad. Just bar food really. so what do you expect? He's just recently changed his music venue to more country music and I have really enjoyed the bands lately. Good place to go to have a drink, a snack, and listen to music. Go for it!

• Visited November 2012

Columbus, OH
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I'd Think Twice About Going Here!”
Reviewed December 6, 2010

Big place, nice dance floor and stage. The menu looked great but when I ordered, they had run out of about everything on the menu. The hamburger I got tasted weird; I was afraid to eat all of it for fear that I would get sick. The service was terrible; had to wait about 15-20 minutes to get waited on or even a drink. The ONLY good thing about my visit to this establishment was the headline band - McGuffey Lane. Awesome band, great music to listen to and dance to. I'd only go back to this place if McGuffey Lane was playing there.

1 Thank Fluff55
Columbus, Ohio
“Entertainment was great, but food was lousy!!”
Reviewed December 6, 2010

We went to Mickey's (Tavern at the Mill) last Saturday night to see the bands. We got there about an hour before the featured band (McGuffey Lane) played. The place was crowded. We finally found seats at the bar to eat dinner. They were out of more items on the menu than they had left. We ordered hot dogs, nachos and onion rings. Our friend ordered "the last hamburger". It took almost 50 minutes to get the food. The nacho chips were stale and the hamburger was old; tasted like it had freezer burn. It was also difficult to get drinks during the evening. They may have been unprepared for the crowd with food and staff. We would go there again for the bands; but would eat before we got there!!

lancaster ohio
“ok for a small town bar.”
Reviewed March 5, 2010

This place is ok. i usually try and go about once every couple months. sometimes they have good music , the food is not the greatest and kinda scary if you have seen the dirty kitchen( but i guess if your drunk you wouldn't care.). BUT YOU HAVE TO WATCH YOUR MONEY THEIR THOUGH, because depending on your bartender thats what you'll be charged. for example i alwys get absolute vodka and cranberry juice sometimes it's $3.50 sometimes its $5.00 so try and get the same bartender so the prices dont fluxuate. sometimes the bartenders wont even give you your change back they just assume thats their tip. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GIVE A TIP THATS WHY ITS CALLED A TIP. So if your really bored or they might have a good band playing( like 7th cycle) i would stay clear of this plac e.

Grove City
“Lame!”
Reviewed November 18, 2009

I had my boyfriends surprise party here on a Saturday night. The place looked really cool, but there was NO ONE there but a handful of people. The band really sucked that night and waitress was worthless. She ran my card on my friend's bill, which was a lot larger than mine. My friend asked her, you didn't get those mixed up did you, she replied no I didn't. We looked....sure enough she rang my card for her bill. So we asked her to void it out, first she didn't want to give me a copy of the reciept showing she voided and after a few minutes of arguing about it she did. Good thing too, because my account still has not been credited back. I'm in the process right now of trying to get a hold of them to get my funds returned. It has been four days! So don't start a tab there with credit/debit card cause who knows what they will charge for!