“Enjoyable Time”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Florida
“Enjoyable Time”
Reviewed April 20, 2012

We were surprised to see how crowded this place was on a Thursday night. After getting inside and eating I understand the crowds. Giid burgers, great wings, cold ber and a friendly staff combined to make this a place to which I would return.

Visited April 2012

Lancaster,OH
“A huge fan of their salads, yes salads!”
Reviewed January 21, 2012

Roosters is none for their wings and the many levels of 'hot' but what I always get at Roosters, is the Red Rooster salad. The veggies are all chopped in to tiny bits. so with each bite, you are tasting all the components of the salad. Their in house made red dressing reminds me of what my grandmother made at home. We have them at least once a week, if not every other week.

Visited January 2012