“Anniversary dinner”

Dining options: Reservations
Logan, OH
“Anniversary dinner”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The family gathered for dinner at Olive Garden a few years ago and we were pleasantly surprised that some very dear friends from another state had traveled to Lancaster to be with our family to celebrate our wedding anniversary. We had a wonderful meal and good service. It was a very pleasant experience and good food!

• Visited December 2012

Athens, Ohio
“A great time”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

As always food was great, service was good, willing to work with those with special diets. Love how personal the staff is with their customers. Does not matter if you are dining with a small group or large..one of my favorite spots to dine and relax.

Visited June 2013
Lancaster, Ohio, United States
“Good service”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I went here on 5/24/13 and we got seated and served with in a half hr. The server was great. Neaver had to ask for anything.

• Visited May 2013
Amanda, Ohio
“Buy the wine samples!!!”
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely enjoyed all of the choices in wine samples that they offered for sale. It is a great marketing tactic if you ask me. It certainly worked. I bought the samples, then a bottle. My daughter swears by the Alfredo noodles.

Hillsboro, Ohio
“Okay”
Reviewed December 22, 2012 via mobile

I'm sorry but this place is very over rated the pasta is very expensive and I will never be eating at this location again and more.

1 Thank Harrison G