“Fantastic Pizza”

Pizza Crossing
Ranked #16 of 149 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed January 27, 2014

My husband and I recently ordered delivery from Pizza Crossing while staying at the Shaw's Inn in Lancaster, Ohio. My husband was originally from the Lancaster area and has been a fan of Pizza Crossing for many years. Pizza Crossing used to have restaurants in Carroll, Logan, and Nelsonville. Now, they only have restaurants in Lancaster and Logan. We are not sure what happened to their other locations. However, my husband stated that the pizza we ordered through delivery was just as good as the pizza he grew up on. I also have a very high opinion of their pizza. We can't wait to order again from Pizza Crossing the next time we stay in Lancaster.

1  Thank Chops1971

Reviewed November 25, 2012

GREAT pizza! didn't deliver to us, but was a short 10 mins drive, well worth it. they have dine in and take out. we did take out as we wanted to spend as much time in our cottage as possible. Best pizza in the area!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Coming to Logan you have to visit Pizza Crossing. It has been around probably 25+ years and is the place the locals come for some good grub and good times.

1  Thank bsearched
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Pizza Crossing was a good small town pizza joint. The pizza was as expected. Service was good and the restaurant was clean.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Wife and son had pizza that thye thought was great. Not be a pizza person, I orderd spaghetti and meatballs, knowing that this was a pizza place. Pleasantly suprised are the taste and quality. AS good as most italian restaurants. Server TIffany was great. Very attentive without being aound too much.

1  Thank Kinosh