“Great service”

Mediterranean on 33
Ranked #27 of 147 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Greek
Description: Family owned restaurant. All recipes are made in house and fresh. We only use local producers and meat markets.
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Stopped in with a large family gathering. Looks a bit like a seedy bar from the outside and I'm guessing it once was a seedy bar. Now, however, it's quite clean with excellent service and very good Greek and other Mediterranean food. We tried a bit of everything and nobody was disappointed.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We live here and I had never been. We saw some good reviews so we decided to try it. It's tucked away near Carnavil foods. Wonderful service and food. Clean. We will be going back again and again!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Ate dinner here on a whim hoping it would be good. Service was great and the food was excellent! I had a spinach gyro with the fries. Excellent flavor and good portion size. Makes me a little hungry just thinking about it.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

This is a small hole-in-the wall restaurant with carefully prepared, delicious food. The tzatziki was tasty with soft pita, the lamb chops to die for. I had to take the rice pudding to go because the portions were so generous, I just didn't have room for it! The dining room has only 8 small booths and a few tables - it was full when I arrived at 6:30. A nice find in Lancaster, OH!

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Had the pick four dips appetizer with Peta bread...YUMMMMM!!!!! Hummus=Amazing, and the cucumber one was refreashing! I would go there just for the dips!!!!!...and the pita bread :) warm and soft, so good! Service was a little off that day. HAd to wait a little too long for someone to come and get our drinks, but after that they were pretty fast.

Originally gave us the wrong dip, but brought out the one we ordered after we told them. Had the chicken club sandwich. Very good, next time I will get it with a different cheese (the american cheese was a little too much for me). After we ate we sat there and visited, and our wattress didn't seem to like that very much. But, I will be returning for hummus and pita bread!