“Gotta go see the butterfly!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #32 of 143 Restaurants in Lancaster
Good for: Families with children
Description: Google it.
Amanda, Ohio
“Gotta go see the butterfly!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

This is such a fun place to go. Kids of all ages have a truly remarkable time coming here. Our youngest loved it. He asks to go every week. He is always so excited to watch he doesn't take the time to bother eating. The food reheats just fine. Amazing chefs. Atmosphere is awesome.

Lancaster, Ohio
“Kanji good food good show.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

I had been to one other restaurant like this in Columbus. I was not impressed so when we went to kanji In Lancaster I was not expecting much but my kids wanted to go. I must admit the food was much better than the other chain in Columbus. The fried rice and steak was excellent. The chef was very entertaining. All in all I was quite pleased with the whole experience will definitely return.

• Visited November 2012
Lancaster, Ohio
“Love, love, love this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2013

I have been here multiple times with my family, and as a fun date night with my husband. The restaurant is lovely and always very clean. The staff are friendly and efficient. We have been to multiple hibachi grills in big cities, and have never been as impressed. The show is great, and the food is SO good! I chose it for my birthday dinner over anything in central Ohio. :)

Ohio
“Enjoyed ourselves”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2013

We actually enjoyed ourselves. We were a bit afraid based off of the other reviews. But our experience was good. Now compared to the Hibachi style restaurants back home in Cleveland (Wasabi, Benihana's, Fuji's) the ambiance isn't as "grown and sex"y and trendy. The decor isn't as "put together" either. However it is spacious enough and clean. We didn't have to wait at all. We arrived at 3:40 Sunday they had just opened. It was not crowded at all when we arrived but by the time we left the place filled up quickly. The Chef was nice and funny and put on a nice show (typical of other hibachi type restaurants). Our food food was very good! Our Chef was Jermaine I think. He did a good job. It wasn't out of this world good...but it was good. We did the dinner for two with Shrimp, Lobster, and Steak for $50.00 which included (appetizer, soup, salad, main entree, plum wine (tiny), and sherbet) I think that was a good value. We stayed in nearby cabin and compared to other options I think this was a great choice!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank CocoNicole
Lancaster, Ohio
“Expensive for Mediocre Food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012

A family group went there for a special family function. I have been to Japanese Steak Houses before and have always found that they are more about the entertainment value than the food. Same with this place except that the entertainment was not as good as I have seen at other steak places. Food was mediocre at best and very expensive for the quality. Now that I've seen the show it is unlikely that I will go back.

• Visited October 2012