Made a quick run down to Hocking Hills, a great place to hike and buy stuff! But the hotels tend to be a bit higher, and there are not as many restaurants as Lancaster. Lancaster is only a few miles away, so we stayed at the Holiday Inn express, and were not disappointed. A better rate than Logan, a very clean room, a comfortable bed, and we were really surprised by the breakfast, it included hot cakes, biscuits and gravy, eggs, sausage plus all the usual food items. Some really friendly people, so we have no complaints. You need to visit all of the Hocking Hills Parks, absolutely beautiful!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is Lancaster's newest hotel, opened in May 2001. We are conveniently located on the Lancaster Business Route 33 next to the River Valley Mall. Our hotel has the extra amenities you've been looking for with an indoor pool, fitness center, business center, in-room movie rental, Nintendo and an extended complimentary Continental breakfast. Our large comfortable great room is a wonderful place to enjoy our specially prepared cinnamon rolls in the morning. We also offer ADA compliant rooms, 15 kitchenette suites, 10 whirlpool rooms, and 38 standard rooms with 1 king or 2 queen beds. All of our rooms come equipped with an iron, board, hair dryer, coffee maker, alarm clock radios, two 2-line phones with voicemail, micro-refrigerator, and free high-speed and wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Lancaster reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Lancaster Hotel Lancaster
- Holiday Inn Lancaster
- Holiday Inn Express Lancaster Ohio