“Good for business travelers”

Holiday Inn Express Lancaster
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I frequently stay at this Holiday Inn when I'm in town on business. It is always clean, quiet and the staff is friendly. The rooms are always incredibly clean, almost to the point of being new. Breakfast is average, but on par with similar class hotels. Close to the mall and most restaurants.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

We are happy to hear how much you like us. Thank you for that and come back to see us soon.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

A VERY nice HIE in a great location. Front desk check-in was easy and friendly. This is in the upper level of Holiday Inn Ex..I really enjoyed my stay and will again when I am in the area. Eating and shopping were extremely close and it is directly off the highway

Room Tip: Rm 210 was good ,however view was not good.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and thank you for sharing your experience. I hope you do get to come again.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The room smelled musty and was humid. It was so humid the sheets were damp. The carpet in the entire room must have just been cleaned because they were wet and when you put on your flip flops your feet were sticky (probably from the soap used on the carpet). Pool is small but area was clean. If you want a large pool this is not the place to stay. Not worth the price of admission. Glad we are just passing through and it will only be one night.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
HI E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear JulesY959,
I want to apologize for your experience during your stay at our hotel. It is our goal that our guests leave our hotel feeling satisfied with their stay. Due to Trip Advisor’s privacy policy I have no way to know who you are and will not be able to contact you to offer any type of compensation for the discomfort you reported. Feel free to contact our hotel to report any issues you experience and we will make an attempt to set a value for your discomfort and compensate you accordingly.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We spent 4 days here while visiting family in Lancaster & it was really comfy & clean & easy to make into a home away from home! I liked the weights in the fitness room, & the grandkids loved the pool. The beds were perfect & the shower had good water pressure. Our daughters slept across the hall, & the grandsons in our room. The breakfast room was lovely & the cinnamon rolls were killer good! Every morning I'd go down to the breakfast room & bring back coffee & food (plenty of variety) for everyone (as the girls were still on California time) & the women in charge of the room were always very nice & accommodating, always making sure everything was fresh & hot, never giving me weird looks as I loaded up plates & cups & headed off to the rooms. And the location is good, near restaurants & donut shops, & a very short drive to downtown historical Lancaster. Really nice people working here!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We appreciate all of your kind words. We look forward to having you stay again in the future.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

My husband, daughter, and I stayed in a room on very short notice. We checked in late in the evening. The staff was so nice and the room was very clean and nice. Surprisingly, this is nicer than any other hotel I've stayed at, even when on business trips and vacation! The price is very affordable and a full breakfast is included. We didn't have time to swim or use the gym, but the facilities looked really nice. This is the only hotel I will stay at in Lancaster or in the surrounding area from now on. Very impressed.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank AliciaU51
Holiday Inn Exp... L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feelings about our hotel. We're happy you chose to stay with us while traveling. I'm happy to know you and your family enjoyed our hotel. I hope you will get to enjoy the pool and fitness facility the next time you come.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Room was clean and tidy when we arrived and the staff was friendly and helpful. We stayed for almost one week and the house keeping staff kept the room fresh and clean. Pool area was maintained well and there were always clean towels to be had. They have a fitness room which sadly I was too busy to visit. Then there was the great breakfast! Well stocked and great variety every morning. I think this HIE has the best included breakfast I've ever had! When I return to Lancaster this will be the hotel I stay in hands down!

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
HI E, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

What a nice review. Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our hotel.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

As a Platinum PCR member I stay in a lot of HIE hotels and I have to say this is one of my favorites because of it's location and clean rooms. Nice rooms, good breakfast, great service, and good bedding. The fitness center has free weights which I always look for when selecting my hotels. Nice to have a great bed to sleep in after a great work out. Stayed here several times and will continue in the future.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Holiday Inn Exp... L, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review about our hotel. It is great to hear from you and hear what you think about us. We are excited to know you will be returning and look forward to your next visit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lancaster
Hampton Inn Lancaster
Hampton Inn Lancaster
#1 of 5 in Lancaster
0 mi away
Baymont Inn & Suites Lancaster
Baymont Inn & Suites Logan
Holiday Inn Express Logan
Best Western Canal Winchester Inn - Columbus South East
Best Western Canal Winchester In...
#1 of 1 in Canal Winchester

Been to Holiday Inn Express Lancaster? Share your experiences!