“did not expect this”

Baymont Inn & Suites Lancaster
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed July 7, 2013

There was pee on the toilet seat, and it looked as though someone had sat on the bed and watched tv before we were there. I will not return nor will I advise anyone to stay there. I even made the complaint to the front desk, she seemed as if she could care less.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymontLancaster, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Let me first apologize for your recent stay at out hotel. We do take your comments and criticism seriously and are working to address them.

I would like to invite you back to our hotel please contact me directly. I look forward to hearing from you.
Alpit Patel
740-654-5111

There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Lancaster

Reviewed July 3, 2013

The people at the front desk were absolutely wonderful and helpful. The room was very comfortable and clean. I was told that there were youth female ball tournament teams staying the weekend, but I never heard or saw anything to confirm this which was a pleasant surprise. The only slight problem I encountered was that when I returned back to the hotel around 1:00 a.m. Friday night/Saturday morning, there wasn't an empty spot in the lot. Luckily there was a wide driving pad at the back of the hotel (actually close to my room), so I parked there and my car was fine overnight. My room had a comfy chair with ottoman but there was plenty of room for a love seat or sofa. The resolution on the TV was mediocre, but I only had it on for a few minutes all weekend so it wasn't a concern to me. I would be happy to use this accommodation again if I needed lodging in this area.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymontLancaster, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write us about your stay at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Lancaster is the classic overpriced "near-big-city" location, and this Baymont fits the mold, though Jen provided great service on a busy day. For an economical price, the narrow room and typical bathroom would be fine. Likewise for the glassed-in pool. The breakfast area is quite small for the typical continental breakfast, so plan your time well. Thanks for noting if this helped you--I hope so.

Room Tip: Plan breakfast well for the small sit-down space.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write us about your stay at our hotel.

Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

The Hotel Was Better Than I Expected. The Front Desk Clerk WAs Very Nice! There WaS A Nice Mall Within Walking Distance And Several Restaurants Nearby. The POol Area Was Very Nice. The Breakfast Was Good. We Ordered Massey's Pizzas And It Was ExCellant! I Would Definitely Stay Here Again.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 16, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 2, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lancaster
Hampton Inn Lancaster
Hampton Inn Lancaster
#1 of 5 in Lancaster
Baymont Inn & Suites Logan
Holiday Inn Express Lancaster
Holiday Inn Express Logan
Best Western Canal Winchester Inn - Columbus South East
Best Western Canal Winchester In...
#1 of 1 in Canal Winchester
Baymont Inn & Suites Columbus/Rickenbacker

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Lancaster? Share your experiences!