All reviewsroom was cleanbowling tournamentshopping and restaurantsother hotels in the areawould stay here againstaff was friendlypillows
Reviewed April 15, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymontLancaster, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2016

Reviewed April 8, 2013

The breakfast was rather disappointing. Basic dry continental and low on supplies. We had to request replenishing with 45 minutes left to go before it ended. We will stay at either the Hampton or Holiday Inn next time as the room rates were the same.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I booked a room for the weekend at the Relax Inn and immediately realized it was anything but relaxing! After staying 1 night in a room that had bugs, fresh blood on the linens and horrendous customer service- I decided to call other hotels in the area to see if they had any openings, most of them did, but I decided to go with the Baymont Inn because the lady that answered the phone was nice and was very knowledgeable about what her hotel offered. I packed up my suitcase and ran as fast as I could from the flea bag inn and over to Baymont......WOW! it was awesome! The room was sparkling clean! The indoor pool was a nice bonus , and the staff is friendly & accommodating. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: I told the desk clerk about my nasty stay at the Relax Inn, and how my daughter and grandson had met me in Lancaster because of her up coming wedding ( So we could do some wedding planning) she must have taken pity on me and went all out to make sure our last night was wonderful!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write us about your stay at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
baymontLancaster, Manager at Baymont by Wyndham Lancaster, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Reviewed March 16, 2013