“Good food, good service”
Review of Eddie Cerino's Casual Italian - CLOSED

Eddie Cerino's Casual Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I called around 4 pm on a Saturday and asked if they could accommodate a party of 15. They said yes and had a table ready when we arrived 20 minutes later. We had a leisurely dinner and never felt rushed. Our server, Adam, was very friendly, attentive and efficient. We started with drinks and an appetizer. The zucchini planks were delicious. With 15 people in our party, we ordered all types of entrees. A couple of people in our group thought the portions were on the smaller side, but everyone agreed that the food was very good. We were all impressed with this restaurant and would definitely recommend it for a casual but tasty Italian dinner.

Reviewed November 21, 2013

Had Dinner here on a Sunday Night and the place was Full...Great Service...Nice Beer and Wine list...Better then average menu w/moderate prices...Food was nice and hot when served...Have a Sunday Brunch...Nice place anytime morning day or night...We will be back!!!...

Reviewed November 14, 2013

We had a Groupon and tried this place for my husband's birthday. It was very good. We had Italian Wedding Soup and Lasagna, which is not a normal menu item but a Sunday special. My parents had Lemon Chicken and Chicken Marsala. The only complaint they had was that they thought maybe more pasta could have come with their meals. They enjoyed the bread and olive oil. Our waitress was very good and attentive. Service was very good on a Sunday at 3pm. I would eat here again.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I had dinner here for my birthday with my husband and my parents. We went on a Saturday and arrived a little before 6pm. We were seated right away, in a booth. The booth was a little small in that it felt like we were just a little to close to the table. And, there was a lot on the table that made it cluttered once we got our food.

We had drinks, appetizers, salads and entrees. Everything was really good. Between the four of us we shared the parmesan zucchini planks, arancini di riso (risotto balls), tuscan salad and brussels sprout salad. My husband and mom thought the risotto balls were just okay but my dad and I enjoyed them. The salads and zucchini planks were enjoyed by all of us. And can't forget about the yummy focacchia bread brought to our table.

The entrees we had were: chicken parmesan sandwich w/fries, asparagus mezzaluna (x2) and corti bucati (pork and pasta dish). Everyone enjoyed their entrees.

Our server was very good and friendly. It was warm in the restaurant (77 degrees- I could see the thermostat) and we asked if they could put the air on. It was very nicely and promptly addressed.

By the time we finished and left, there were many guests waiting to be seated. I only noticed a small area with a few chairs for guests waiting to be seated, and everyone else was just standing around where they could. That, and the booth feeling just a little cramped are the only things keeping me from giving 5 stars.

Overall we really enjoyed our experience here and would definitely go back.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We really enjoyed the meatball sliders appetizer. The selection of beer on draught was very good. The foccacia The entrees were very tasty but the angelhair in the veal piccata was just a little too soft. The sausage-spinach ziti was also very tasty but heavy on the sausage and light on the ziti.
Pumpkin bread pudding for dessert was excellent.
Service was better than average!