“Busy saturday night”

Cuisines: Colombian
Cleveland, Ohio
“Busy saturday night”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

First, it is very much like some casual places in Cabo San Lucas, which is a good thing. Busy and noisy, seated close to open kitchen. Wear your old clothes, you will smell like that....no big deal.

Lots of takeout traffic, might try that next time. Food is good and inexpensive. Would not get an arepa (very dry tortilla pocket) again, but would try a dinner. Guac comes with plantain chips, very good and nice change from what one would usually expect. Service is uneven but friendly. All tables were full, which tells you something! BYOB is a plus. We will be going back. NOT tex mex, and that's exactly what I wanted. If you are looking for texmex, etc, go elsewhere.

• Visited November 2013

“Great”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

A must go 2....if you like Mexican food, its kinda alike but better! I had the steak something and fries.
I love this place now. I'm going for my Birthday in October.

• Visited August 2013
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
“Barroco grill”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The reason for our get-together was to celebrate a birthday. There were about 16 of us and we were delighted with the service and the food. Though we did not bring our own drinks, other tables did and it was a fun, respectful atmosphere. I understand there is live music on some weekends.

• Visited August 2013
Lakewood, Ohio
“Columbian street food served fresh and spicy”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This place is amazing. The homemade Arepas with a selection of fillings and sauces are awesome. On many nights there is live music, and the place has a very lively feel. BYOB is a little weird but saves money.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank OhioScot
Milford, Delaware
“Great Food”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This was our first experience with Colombian Food after reading the reviews on Tripadvisor. The atmosphere is very causal and the service was great. After my first bite I decided to order carry out as well to bring home to my husband. The only thing that kept me from marking this as excellent is at that after paying with credit card for a party of two the waitress presented my "tip choices" on the Ipad. All of the choices were 20% and above. Very tacky. I have worked in the restaurant industry and generally tip well into 30% for great service so in the end she lost money.

• Visited July 2013