“Just average...”

Cuisines: American
Cleveland, Ohio
“Just average...”
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Been here a few times and all I can really say is that Jammy Buggars is just average. Burgers are WAY overpriced ($14), along with a few other items on the menu.

2 Thank Anthony D

Saginaw, MI
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner with family”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Wife and I met up with my niece and her boyfriend for dinner and drinks. Great menu, excellent draft selection, decent prices. Great place to go and hang with your friends.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank jjremmy
Akron, Ohio
“Great service and good food”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We had amazing service when we went for an early dinner on a Saturday. I got a burger rare which was a great treat. My companion had the mac & cheese with all the adders. Both were enjoyable. The chips we got with drinks were really tasty. They were crisp and well seasoned. All in all, I don't understand the negative reviews. It's not a 5* restaurant, but it doesn't claim to be.

• Visited June 2012
Lakewood, Ohio
“Great atmosphere...even better food!”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

If you want a very comfortable and cool atmosphere, this is the place for you. The tastes and flavors are unlike any I have every tasted and are served hot. The place is very clean, kid and family friendly and the staff is very accomodating.

• Visited July 2012
Lakewood
“Bait and Switch”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

This was our 3rd trip to Jammy Buggars and the service seems to get worse by the visit, last week we arrived at 5:45 for the burger special at priced at half off between 4pm and 6pm, the service was so slow that by the time she placed the order it was after 6pm we did not know it until our check came at full price all we got was" oh you did not order until after 6pm". I paid the bill at full price and thought good job at telling the consumer one price and then charging full retail I thought I was at a car dealership.

PS I won't be going back, I can get a frozen re-hydrated burger anywhere for $ 14.00 and it may actually taste good.

• Visited May 2012