“Great venue”
Review of Fraze Pavilion

Fraze Pavilion
Ranked #2 of 11 things to do in Kettering
More attraction details
Owner description: An outdoor concert venue featuring top name national and local entertainment.
Reviewed August 4, 2014

My wife and I were very impressed with this venue. Such a nice setting with the park, pond, and fountains. Parking could have been a little more intuitive but parked on the street easily and got out easy. Highly recommend the Fraze to catch your favorite band!

All reviews
"great seats"
"nice concert"
"air force"

Reviewed August 4, 2014

I understand a concert venue has to have order, but sheesh. A lot of "do not do" rules when you are seeing a rock and roll concert can put a damper on your fun fire, and Fraze has plenty. It would be a great venue for a sit down, relaxed, easy listening, or contemplative music performance. If you are seeing a band that is more energetic, prepare to be restricted. Rock concert venue = poor. Calm music venue = above average. It is a pretty venue, very clean, with great sound. LC in Columbus and Riverbend in Cincinnati are better, in that order.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Excellent venue for a concert. I like the cozy, but not crowded feeling. Sound is excellent,parking easy and a very comfortable atmosphere.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

My wife and I have been to several shows here, the staff is always friendly and helpful. It's in a very good location and easy to drive to. The shows that they bring each summer are a variety of performers from Peter Frampton to Jazz artist such as Boney Jame and Dave Koz. The prices foe each show are very reasonable and in comparison to other venues. One of our favorite's is The Festival of the Vine. This show offers local jazz groups as well as big names on the ticketed stage. The other part of the festival is free of charge and there is a variety of food for decent prices. the venue hold around 4000 and every seat is really good. I highly recommend going to a show here.Last but not least the venue is very clean.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

I attended the Replay America show here from out of state. The morning of the Sunday show, I went to check out the grounds and they were having a "Breakfast with the Beatles" live radio broadcast, and people were sitting on the chairs and on the lawn, chatting and eating. Later, I came back to the venue for the concert. I did not have a parking pass, so I parked across the street at the high school, and it was an easy walk to the venue. There was beer and wine for sale as well as hot dogs, pretzels and you also have the option of going to their web site up to the morning of the show and ordering a boxed supper. The venue capacity is around 4K - the night I went, there were rainstorms so it was not as full as it could have been. They do not allow umbrellas into the venue and if the chairs are set up right up to the foot of the stage, only rows AA-EE are covered seats. While I was in a covered seat, the wind did cause us to get a bit wet. They sell ponchos at the venue. Behind the temporary up-front seats are permanent seats, then bleachers wrapped around by lawn seating. The sound was excellent. The guys that work security at the stage will tell you not to sit or lean on the stage and will tell you to move anything that you put on the stage - which is a very low stage. We were not told we had to sit down during the performance. All of the staff I encountered (gate people/ticket checkers, food/beverage sellers, parking people and ushers) were incredibly nice and I was very impressed with their people skills. The ushers worked hard to dry the seats multiple times and did it with smiles on their faces. None of the staff are permitted to take tips. The grounds are lovely for walking. This was my first trip to the Fraze (a 6-7 hour drive) and I look forward to returning some day. The Dayton area is fortunate to have such a lovely facility.