Comfort Inn Kent
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewswater parkpool areafront deskgreat for kidshot tubroom was cleanspring breaknice poolkids loved the poolwafflesholiday weekendrecommend this hotel to anyoneonly complaintstaff was very friendlybusiness centermy daughterhard boiled eggs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 5, 2014

We came a few weeks ago for a friends birthday and we decided to come back for my birthday. The service was great very welcoming and friendly! The hotel room was clean and so was the pool area. We enjoyed our stay and look forward to coming back in the future! We really enjoyed the pool.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Rachelmlott
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Wow what an awsome hotel first to start off it sits back off the road super quiet and the employees are super nice and do their best to fit all request the rooms were clean and plenty of towels the pool is so awsome they have stuff in there for all ages its like a small waterpark plenty of vending machines and they even have an arcade for the kids and a gym for the adults breakfest is great it was more than just your normal continental. Breakfast and the manager jen was super nice i wish all hotels were ran like this one i rate it a deffenent 5 stars and highly recomend it for your next family get away thanks everyone there for your hospitality and we absolutly love the night shift lady the only thing that we found kinda down was the pool dosent open till like 10am but still cool

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank mikie20s2b21
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We live within 25 minutes and wanted to take the kids to the water park for spring break. I would rate the hotel as average compared to our experiences. The good: The employees were very helpful and friendly. They were quick to respond to any needs. The room smelled and looked nice, appeared clean and tidy . Surprisingly, I thought the bed was very comfortable and slept great. The pool was fun. The breakfast was good as always.

The concerns or undesirable: The air/heat unit had what appeared to be a lot of chunks of drywall stuck through the grate. We didn't notice this until we were going to bed. It didn't cause a problem (that we know of) but does the heat blow that stuff through the room? I'm sure it does. It is very obvioius to see. We did tell the woman at the front desk and she was going to address it. Also, there was some unknown brown substance on the side of the tub, light switch plate in the bathroom and curtains. We just didn't touch it. In addition to the cleanlinest of the room, my son rolled a ball in the room and reached under a chair to get it and found a VERY large pill (I think fish oil). He's old enough to know to throw it away, not sure if a toddler would. Just an fyi for safety when cleaning the room. Lastly, it would be nice if the pool could open a little earlier, like 9am.

In the end, it was fun and we would probably go again in the future. My kids loved the palm trees, even if they were covered in snow.

Room Tip: Go to the 4th floor, nobody above you.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Lisa O
Reviewed March 15, 2014

First the safe in the room was broke, the clerk at the desk (who looked about 19) said his manager just left and wouldn't be back til Wednesday, so there wasn't much they could do about the safe, they offered to hold my valuables at the front desk, but quite honestly it's usually the staff doing hotel thievery. They weren't able to switch my room because they were booked. Went down to the pool next and it was packed to capacity, mostly because people were there without wristbands, meaning they weren't hotel guests. When I asked they guy at the desk to do a wristband sweep he laughed and said they would probably do one in an hour or so. Yeah that never happened. The hot tub had at least 20 little kids In it and ONE adult. The wall read no one under 14 in hot tub without an adult. But that didn't seem to bother the staff either. Closer to 11pm we walked past the desk and the SWAT team was there to extract a guest from their room for nonpayment apparently thats a policy they actually enforce and then around 11:40pm I overheard another guest telling the desk clerk that she was not staying there tonight due to the noise and she was beyond disappointed that the staff had totally disregarded their first noise complaint. This place has a terrible staff and I would love to comment on a manager if I thought there was one!

• Stayed: March 2014
3  Thank jenganovs
Reviewed December 21, 2013

I stayed here for an overnight getaway. I was very impressed with how clean the room was. We stayed in a king whirlpool suite, the whirlpools in this hotel are located in the main room, not in the bathroom which is the case with the Holiday Inn Express next door. The price was very affordable. I would reccomend this property.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple