“Consistently Fast, Tasty and Great Service”
Review of Guacamole's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Guacamole's
Cuisines: Mexican
Ohio
“Consistently Fast, Tasty and Great Service”
Reviewed December 16, 2011

The food is flavorful and reminds us of the restaurants we visited in Cozumel. As another reviewer said, the service is highly friendly, attentive, and surprisingly quick, even when busy. We've been going there at least once a month for the past two years we've been in this area. Whenever friends or family come to visit, this is the place we take them.

• Visited December 2011

Florida
“All-around Excellence”
Reviewed August 4, 2010

Had dinner with a party of 15 last night. Everything went smoothlhy. Service was good and there were no mix-ups of who got what The food was really outstanding - particularly the queso fundido and tacos al pastor. I requested a pork burrito that was not on the menu and that proved to be no problem with the kitchen. The portions were large, the prices were moderate - any of the 15 off us would happily go back here for a really good dining experience.

2 Thank bobgreg05
Kent
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food, more than friendly service, and an incredible value.”
Reviewed January 22, 2010

This place beats any other mexican restaurant hands down. My husband and I go at least once a week. The staff is so friendly and the atmosphere is so authentic that we feel like we've stepped out of Ohio and into Mexico! They will accommodate ANY request within their means. We've searched all over for all around great tasting flavorful mexican food and this place beats all others. Their salsa is delicious, the guacamole is magnificent, their beans are some of the best I've ever had..... and the entrees (and I've tried so many) are all so good I can't even make a recommendation. I still have a hard time deciding myself. Not to mention some of the best margarita's and mojitos around! The price is just right and atmosphere is perfect for parties or a nice (and affordable) , family night out. If you like mexican food and margarita's you have to try this place!

1 Thank Nikron521
Bozeman, Montana
“Good price, good food!”
Reviewed November 6, 2009

This food is real mexican fare, NOT tex-mex, which most american's are used to. I find it interesting the previous reviewer said it was "americanized!!..........It is NOT. We lived in New Mexico for MANY years, just 30 minutes from the Mexican border, and this food is good.......nothing fancy, but simple and cheap. I say GO! They make good fresh salsa too! The decor is a little gaudy, but we go for the eats! Even my kids like it and say the chicken strips are the best! I personally like the Guaco-mole platter- a little bit of everything!

2 Thank 5frys
Ohio
“Ok food and fast service.”
Reviewed August 28, 2009

The food is very Americanized, but the service, atmosphere, and value can't be beat. The gold margaritas are great as are the drink specials. We go here when looking for a quick meal as they do have fast, friendly service and very nice decor.

1 Thank Mari726