“Love”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed September 2, 2013

This food is not Mexican, but it is delicious! Sweet potato and potato burritos are out of this world.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I've been eating the el biggo combo burrito for 40 years. It hasn't changed and I get one every time I'm in Kent. Only now I don't get the el biggo. Just too much food now that I'm a senior citizen. Its not really Mexican food but I like them nonetheless.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We love Taco Tonto's and it has been a regular stop for our household over the years. Their burritos are our favorite and we love them all. A midweek carry out is always a treat.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We went to Taco Tonto's for the first time on Tuesday with some friends. I ordered a sweet potato taco with black beans and my husband had a garden burrito. Both were great. Mine was simple, but really tasty. His was really good. He is very picky, and when he finds something he likes, he wants to go back again and again. This could be a weekly trip! The only downside is the "dining area" is really small, with only a few tables.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I called in a pick up order and was told it would take 10 minutes. I arrived 15 minutes later and waited for the guy running the cash register to finish his texts before even acknowledging my presence at the counter. After he took my name, I waited another 15 minutes until my food was ready. I have to say, from all the ranting and raving about their food, it was mediocre at best. Not worth the hassle nor the wait. Too many better Mexican restaurants nearby to waste your time here.

Been to Taco Tonto's? Share your experiences!