“Just as good the second time!”
Review of Bricco

Bricco
Reserve with OpenTable
Bricco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 121 Restaurants in Kent
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Bricco in Kent opened in the heart of the Kent downtown revitalization project in January of 2014. It is modeled after the original location in downtown Akron. Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner including a special Sunday a la carte brunch menu. This location features an outdoor heated patio and a party room that can accommodate groups of 40. We offer valet parking Thursday, Friday and Saturday night.
Reviewed January 8, 2018

Very nice restaurant! We went here last year for first time, and didn't hesitate going back this year. A lot of the items on the menu are a bit "pricey", but the quality is very good, and the portions are as well. $29 for the strip steak seemed like alot, but it was a very large steak, and cooked and seasoned perfectly. I had bacon wrapped scallops which were also very good, and my wife had crabcakes and loved them. Give them a try if you're in the area!

1  Thank PLRTraveler

Reviewed November 16, 2017

Nice evening out. New menu items. Nice change of seating with high top tables. Great selection of beer.

Reviewed November 6, 2017

3 of us for dinner last evening. Jake, the general manager was just unbelievably cordial. He did everything he could to make our meal enjoyable and the place was packed to boot. All 3 of us loved our meals, we will go back, without question.

1  Thank rjp1228
Reviewed October 23, 2017

I ate here with a group of 8 during homecoming weekend. We have reservation for 8pm and we were seated immediately. Yeah! Looking around, there were many empty tables but to our surprise service was extremely slow. Luckily, this wasn't an issue considering we wanted to chat and spend time together. The main issues I had were as followed: I was only drinking water and it was NEVER refilled once. The waitress literally came to our table to take initial drink and food order and came back maybe twice. I didn't even have a chance to ask for more to drink because she was gone so fast. I ordered the Ahi Tuna and she informed me it's served rare. PERFECT! Sadly, my tuna was cooked medium when it arrived. If you are fan of Ahi tuna you know this the kiss of death. It totally transforms it into a dry and tasteless piece of meat. Like tuna fish. The rice and green beans were also less than desirable. The rice had no flavor and green beans were a little to spicy for my liking...maybe because I had to ration my water lol! Anyway, my friends seemed fine with their entrees. Although, I didn't even mention to them my dinner sucked...maybe they were also being polite.

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

Not a bad choice but I would say average. We ordered several dishes and shared. The tortilla chip dip and Greek salad were very good. The pizza very heavy. We had the chicken vegetable. The chicken parm was so so. The chicken was good the pasta bland. Service was fine. Not sure we would return.

Been to Bricco? Share your experiences!