“Great burgers, etc.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Burgers and sandwiches were very good, tasty, good value...if you are starved, the MoFO burger is your ticket, almost enough to feed a third world country.....other burgers also very good, reasonable priced, good atmosphere.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The best burger ever! It's called the Mo Fo, double burger, mushroom, bacon, I can't remember everything on it! Juicy! Hand cut fries, excellent!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

This place was pretty good. We went there because we saw that it was featured on the "Best Thing I Ever Ate" TV show for its burgers. My father ordered the burger that was featured on the show, and while it was good, we were all surprised that it was listed as the best thing someone ever ate. I assume they don't eat out much! I ordered the chili and the blue cheese burger. Both were very tasty and they were generous with the blue cheese, unlike most places. My husband ordered the wings and the bacon philly cheesesteak. The wings were really good, but the bacon philly was just ok. My mother ordered the pastrami sandwich, which she enjoyed but I thought was a little too salty. We all shared a basket of fries which were pretty good and the basket was quite large for the price. Overall, I thought the food was pretty good and a good value. We would go back if we were in the area. The 2 things that I did not like about it was the parking situation (very difficult to find a place to park), and the kitchen closes at 10pm. It is in the downtown area and we were there late because it is a late night place, but they close their kitchen at 10pm. We got there in time to order, but it seemed odd that they would close the kitchen so early when they stay open quite a bit later.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

They have great burgers at good prices. It was the first place I had a burger with bleu cheese and grilled onions. They have huge baskets of jerk fries that are very tasty. The service is quick too.I make a point of stopping there every time I'm in Kent.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

My husband and I just discovered this little gem in downtown Kent and we love it. I would highly recommend the Mo Fo burger. It was probably the best burger I've ever had! They have an amazing beer selection and great atmosphere.

Been to Ray's Place? Share your experiences!