“Great food”

Ranked #5 of 116 Restaurants in Kent
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2013

There is a great selection of gourmet entrees here. The service is consistent and gracious. It is above our normal dinner out price range so we don't go here much but like to visit for special occasions.

There are newer reviews for Bistro on Main

Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I always love going here on date night. The food is wonderful. I try to snatch up groupons whenever they are available.

Reviewed January 21, 2013

The Bistro is consistent in its innovative menu, excellence of service, and perfectly cooked cuisine. From appetizers to desserts, there are many selections to tempt your palate. The wine list is diverse and interesting.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

We had a great dining experience as we celebrated a holiday dinner with our extended family. There were 20 of us in our party and we had excellent and attentive service. Our server recommended several items which were very good including the pork chop and steak special of the day. We also would recommend the baby blue salad, the sundried tomato & roasted chicken orecchiette, black and bleu burger, and pepperoni & Spanish chorizo pizza. We had several children in our party, who enjoyed their own personal cheese pizza. The restaurant had a nice wine and beer selection to compliment our dinner choices. Overall a great dining experience for our party. We can't wait to go back and try their "Cheap date night" special!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We have been here several times and have enjoyed our meals each time. The exterior of the building looks nondescript and almost strip-mall-ish, but the interior is very nicely decorated with low lights and a nice ambiance. They are on the more expensive side, but there are also lower-cost options like pizzas, which are delicious, and they often offer Groupon deals and weeknight specials. Recently they had a 3-course prix fixe for $30 and my husband and I were both very impressed. I had a braised beef cheek with poblano sauce that was wonderful. The service is very good... they even brought my husband a birthday treat just based on an off-hand comment I made about his birthday.