“DISGUSTING!”

Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Youngstown, Ohio, United States
“DISGUSTING!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2012

I drove 50 miles to have German food and this was what I got....

The food was absolutely terrible! The service was just as bad and the prices were way too high! When I asked to make a substitution for German Potato Salad, they said I was not allowed, but could get a side in its place, but having to pay a $3.00 fee?! I would not recommend this DIVE to anyone, it was awful! Do not go here.

• Visited June 2012
3 Thank Shawn M

Mogadore, Ohio
“Cash Only Steakhouse”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

The steaks are huge, the portions are huge, and everything is great, but don't expect a fancy dining room. The place could have used an update 25 years ago.

Visited June 2011
2 Thank Jalopyman
Stow, Ohio
“For the best Prime Rib you will ever have in you life!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

Henry's isn't the best looking restaurant you'll ever go to.....but you will never find a better meal, and I guarantee you will not walk out hungry! You will definately be shocked when your waitress sets down your plate in front of you. The prime rib completely covers your plate from edge to edge, lamb chops (all 3 of them) are perfectly prepared and huge. The specialize in German cuisine, and all food is served in generous portions....almost all patrons walk out with a doggy bag. The waitress are all very friendly and go out of their way to make sure you are satisfied. If you go once I'm sure you'll be back!

1 Thank luckylady830
Wooster, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Authentic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2012

I've been to other German restaurants and could never find authentic sauer braten, but Henry Wahner's had it and it was delicious; if only they'd had knodel(I don't have umlaut on my keyboard) I'd have thought I was back in Bayern!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank EddieBy
Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth The Trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

The food was served very hot, the portions were huge and tasted very good. Most of us had leftovers to take home. The service was good too. We arrived at 4:00 when they first opened, which was a good thing because people were waiting to be seated when we left. I would definitely go back.

• Visited March 2012