“Bad Customer Service”

Tree City Coffee & Pastry
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Kent
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Awful customer service. I asked an employee what he recommended that I try and he said he doesn't eat the food there and he doesn't like that kind of food. I notified the manager but she did not believe that he would say that. I went and asked the man if I heard him correctly and he said yes so I reported back to the manager. Then I was physically threatened by the man to leave.

I wish I could tell you how their food/drink is but I didn't have the opportunity to try.

Work on your customer service!!!

There are newer reviews for Tree City Coffee & Pastry

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Wish they had more carb-less options, but awesome coffees and great service!
They're drive through is also really handy. Very quick service.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Great Homemade Peanut butter sandwiches, pastries and specialty coffees. There is a fire place, and opened walled windows. Great place to visit with friends or study.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

great coffee and pastries wiifi hookup very handy for students and travelers. Especially since the hotel wiifi unreliable. service was fast and friendly

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I had a hard time originally finding the drive thru to this place, but once i did, i go there quite often. Its on my way to work and I dont have to run inside like I would if i was going to starbucks. Good coffee and really good bagels with cream cheese.

Been to Tree City Coffee & Pastry? Share your experiences!