“Very pretty restaurant”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I've only been here one time and it was a week after they opened. Service was good. Food was fine. I remember they were out of a lot of things I asked for, but it was only due to the unexpected amount of people that showed up. I will need to stop back soon.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We have visited Laziza twice now and were very impressed both times. Our last visit was New Years Eve and it was very busy, but the quality of food and service was terrific. The manager/owner?? came to our table and made sure everything was to our satisfaction. The decor is very elegant also.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

My husband and I, and another couple recently had dinner at Laziza. We were proudly showing off the changes in downtown Kent and we were looking forward to our first visit to Laziza. First the atmosphere was great! Perfect for a nice restaurant in a college town. The colors, design and atmosphere made us feel right at home. The Mediterranean menu was interesting with a variety of offerings and prices.
Overall we enjoyed our meals. The salad dressing was terrific! The salad was lacking! A Greek olive or a little vegetable or two would have made it livened it up! Also, the bread seemed stale. We were all trying to watch our weight, so we weren't tempted to do more than sample the bread! But our meals were good and those items seemed trivial, but we hope they can be improved, and the restaurant will be successful!
Two people had the chef's fish special. Both appreciated that the chef was willing to try innovative dishes. One had the kabob samples and thought it was a bit bland, but that could have been due to a cold. I had the chicken on hummus and enjoyed every bite. After dinner two of us wanted to try the drink special, but we were out of time and had to get to an event on campus!
We all agreed that we would return for lunch or dinner on our next visit to Kent.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Clean, lovely colors, lighted art in recessed nooks, friendly....all 4 sisters had different lunch
options from an intriguing list and each was cooked perfectly and served on different shaped plates. The one who lives nearby will return for dinner, bringing friends to this new place in Acorn Alley of Kent.........a welcome addition to this new area of shopping.

Reviewed May 5, 2012

Several of family had various kabobs ,seafood pasta and lobster tails all cooked to perfection. The restaurant is new and has a few growing pains to gop through but its got to be my favorite Kent place to dine. Slightly upscale and classy , Kent needed this place . The entire Acorn Alley project with revamped shops and restaurants is truly a welcome change . Some have complained about Kent losing its charm , but with changes like this place those complaints will surely going go away. Loving all thats being done . The house dressing is very good and should be tried , the Kafta with my Kabobs was a real taste treat . Excellent margaritas , bloody mary (perfect) and cold Yuengling drafts for our group all made for a favorable post graduation dining experience . Mark my word , we will return for more .

1  Thank 262Dave