“Great place to eat!”

Los Girasoles Mexican Grill & Bar
Ranked #7 of 118 Restaurants in Kent
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

Terrific mexican food, good choices and a good value! Service was excellent ans very good atmosphere. Highly recommend if you are in the area!

Reviewed July 19, 2012

My husband took me to this place about a week after we came home from Arizona, and it has since become my favorite place to eat! We go there at least once a month now, and every time we do it reminds me of Arizona all over again. My husband says it's the best Mexican food he's ever had outside of AZ.
We've never had a bad meal there, and the service is fantastic! I've read on some other sites that the service and food was sometimes poor, and I question what time of day they went. I would imagine that if you go during happy hour or later in the evening it would be very busy and it may take a bit of time to get your food. We always go between noon and 4, and the service is fast and the food is always an A+. I've told many friends to check this place out, and the ones that have so far have not been disappointed!

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Great staff, great food, great prices!!!
Highly recommend!

Reviewed February 25, 2012

The most important thing for me was the tase of the food. It was excellent and what I expected it to be (I'm Hispanic). The service was very friendly and it had a southwestern atmosphere.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

We enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere and the delicious food. We'll be back soon!