Booked more than two months ahead, drove 6 hours, only to find they'd given one room away. Their response, " Bob has a room, you can stay with him". Front desk is allowed to cancel and re-book replacements for personal gain BECAUSE THERE IS NO ON-SITE MANAGER AND NOBOBY TO CONTACT WHEN THEY PULL THESE STUNTS!!! They ran out of food for the " complimentary breakfast" and all they could say was "sorry"! Wouldn't hard boil more eggs, or mix more batter. Why so brazen? BECAUSE NOBODY IS THERE TO SUPERVISE THEM!!!!
AVOID THIS PLACE LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!!! NOT EVEN ACCEPTABLE AS A LAST RESORT!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Kent - Akron is conveniently located off I-76 Exit 33, at State Route 43, just 3 miles from Kent State University. Our hotel features Free Continental Breakfast, Free High Speed Internet, Free Local Calls, Fitness Center, and a Seasonal Outdoor Heated Pool. Our rooms are equipped with Coffee Makers, Hair Dryers, Alarm Clock Radios and 27 Inch Cable Television with HBO. We offer Clean, Comfortable rooms that are the Best Value Under the Sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Kent - Akron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Kent-Akron Hotel Kent
- Kent Days Inn
- Days Inn Kent - Akron Ohio