Good value, clean and with a friendly staff.We have stayed here many times while visting family in Kent --this is an older motel that has been well maintained . It is very reasonably priced ,has a microwave and refigerater in each room--even a free newspaper in the morning and a decent buffet breakfast-- and a nice small pool.it is older so if that bothers you be aware. All the negative reviews puzzle me --it is in an area of several other motels( some much more expensive)--so I question the truthfullness of several of these reviews.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Days Inn Kent - Akron is conveniently located off I-76 Exit 33, at State Route 43, just 3 miles from Kent State University. Our hotel features Free Continental Breakfast, Free High Speed Internet, Free Local Calls, Fitness Center, and a Seasonal Outdoor Heated Pool. Our rooms are equipped with Coffee Makers, Hair Dryers, Alarm Clock Radios and 27 Inch Cable Television with HBO. We offer Clean, Comfortable rooms that are the Best Value Under the Sun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Days Inn Kent - Akron reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Kent-Akron Hotel Kent
- Kent Days Inn
- Days Inn Kent - Akron Ohio