“visiting the island ahead of the crowd .”

Kelleys Island Brewery
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: http://www.kelleysislandbrewpub.com/
Reviewed May 2, 2014

My wife and I decided to go on a little get away for our 9th wedding anniversary we chose Kelley's island Ohio . My wife loves the shops and I wanted to check out the Kelley's island brewery but we were a week to early. We were staying at the hotel across the street from the brewery and I noticed they were working in the brewery so I went to find out when they opened. That is when I met Patty and come to find out she's the owner. I mentioned to Patty we were on a anniversary get away and she automatically asked if she could make my wife and I dinner. I replied yes of course and we eating the perch and chicken dinners by 6:00pm. Now I didn't come to the great perch dinner I came for the great IPAs at the brewery anw was not disappointed . Doug the master brewer does a outstanding job. I just cannot say enough good things about my experience at Kelley's island Brewery. I can't wait to go back and visit with the good folks at Kelley's island Brewery. CHEERS

1  Thank Larrypmc

Reviewed April 16, 2014

Hand crafted beers that are absolutely wonderful. Indoor and outdoor setting with Great Lake Views.
Get a sample tray for the variety of different Brews, then order a mug or two. You will not be disappointed!!

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We went to Kelleys Island for a weekend trip several years ago. We ate at the brewery for lunch. The pot roast was amazing. I still think about it to this day. We loved this place!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Their home grown beer is excellent as is the food. My older son and I stopped by, had a few beers, lunch and warm conversation with the lady that owns the restaurant. She was a gem and told us all about the island and how her restaurant evolved over the years. What a wonderful lady. I would go back there whenever we are in the area.

1  Thank Swampfox2806
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I think the restaurant was a little over priced but it was good. It was a very casual atmosphere and has a deck to eat outside on.We tried the home brews but they weren't my favorite.