“Wine tasting”

Kelley's Island Wine Company
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
“Wine tasting”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We ordered one flight of sample wines and tasted. Then we decided to share a glass of wine and ordered 2 small plates of food. Fun.

Visited July 2013

Verbank
“Great meal and great service, and wonderful outside dining!”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Calamari was tender with an unusual yet delicious sauce. Also had green beans for appetizer which were spicy and so good they could have been the entree. My husband had jambalaya and I had a chicken pasta dish. Both were great. We topped it off sharing a coconut cheesecake. Another delicious option. Everything was terrific. - tender and well prepared. In addition the wait staff was very pleasant. This is a must try when on Kelley island.

• Visited July 2013
“Pizza, Cheese Plate & Wine, Yum!”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Love this place. We ate at several different places on the island, and this was by far the best food we had on Kelley's Island. The pizza was delicious. We sat on the porch, relaxed and enjoyed great food and time together.

Visited June 2013
Dayton, Ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good flatbread pizza”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Enjoyed the flatbread pizza that was enough for me and my friend for a good meal. She also enjoyed the sangria.

Visited June 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great Friday Evening Dining on the Porch”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Upon being seating on the front porch and taking a look at the menu, we almost left. Not much to choose from for an actual dinner. However, glad we stayed. We tried the Sacre Bleu sliders for an appetizer, delish! And then the beet salad - OMG Can't wait to go back and order this again!!!! It was soooooo good, and a large size. My husband and I shared the sliders, salad and also ordered the Dijon chicken entree which was prepared very well. The pepper pasta served on the side wsa nice, too. The three items was perfect for the two of us for dinner.

Normally I do not like their wine, but I tried the rose and it was very drinkable, not sweet but dry. I would order it again.

Awesome view of the roving cattle across the road. Just don't think of that when you are eating a burger and ignore the slight cow smell when the breeze passes by.

• Visited June 2013