Surf Motel(Marblehead)
$134
Hotels.com
Park Hotel(Put in Bay)
$77
Commodore Resort(Put in Bay)
$133
$121
Edgewater Hotel(Put in Bay)(Great Value!)
$191
Bay Lodging Resort(Put in Bay)(Great Value!)
$140
$119
$114
Cedar Point's Hotel Breakers(Sandusky)
$219
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $253/night.

$127
$110
HIExpress.com
Sleep Inn & Suites(Port Clinton)
$79
All reviewsmy husband and ilake eriecheese and crackersbreakfast was deliciousfeel welcomelong weekendb bsbrownietimsangriahousewaves
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Would like to thank-you for a wonderful stay Tim & Beth, Paul and I had a great time and the food was great!!! Thanks again for getting up so early 7AM and serving us coffee and breakfast Tim before we left for the early boat on Sunday! Would recommend this to anyone...They will take excellent care of you... Sincerely Tina & Paul Quake

3  Thank Tina Q
Reviewed August 3, 2012

This was my third visit here. I love the relaxing well-maintained enviornment, the delicious and bountiful breakfast, and the hidden deck overlooking the lake. Beth and Tim are gracious hosts.
I tested their kindness when I left my makeup bag behind. They put it in the mail immediately and assured me it was no bother (I'm sure it was). I can't wait for my next stay at the Water's Edge. (And next time I'll double check my room before I leave!)

2  Thank Betsy B
Reviewed August 3, 2012

2 nights here and the only complaint was it was not long enough.We can't wait to return..Tim and Beth are the perfect hosts and make you feel like you are visiting family.The food is wonderful! You begin your day with a delicious gourmet breakfast buffet then have wine & cheese in the afternoon & chocolate sweets to end your day. The view of the lake is so calming & relaxing and the only problem you will have during your stay is deciding if you want to sit on the beutiful wrap around porch or the deck over the water.This is a perfect getaway if you want to relax & find out what it's like to be stress free for a few days.Wonderful memories were made here and we will never forget our visit.

Room Tip: A room with the view of the water is best if you want to fall asleep and wake to the sounds of the crashing waves.
2  Thank Kim G
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We Just got back from a wonderful weekend get away at Kelly's Island. It was a very relaxing stay a nice get away from the city life. The Water's edge retreat was excellent from the room we stayed in to the excellent breakfasts. I will go back next year!
I wanted to thank Tim and the staff for a very memorable stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Michelle W
Reviewed July 30, 2012

My husband and I just spent three relaxing nights at this beautiful lakefront Bed & Breakfast. This was our second time staying here and we look forward to going back. Beth and Tim and their staff are warm and accommodating. They prepared a delicious gourmet breakfast (catered around my husbands food allergies) that we enjoyed on the front porch with amazing views across the lake of Cedar Point and the Marblehead Lighthouse. Bikes and golf-carts are available on-site to explore the island. And, after spending the day at the State Park beach and going out to dinner, we enjoyed a dip in the outdoor hot tub and a bottle of wine on the lakeside deck. Absolutely one of the best anniversary getaways we have had! We highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple