“Our Stay at Water's Edge Retreat”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kelleys Island
A Water's Edge Retreat Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Kelleys Island
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Would like to thank-you for a wonderful stay Tim & Beth, Paul and I had a great time and the food was great!!! Thanks again for getting up so early 7AM and serving us coffee and breakfast Tim before we left for the early boat on Sunday! Would recommend this to anyone...They will take excellent care of you... Sincerely Tina & Paul Quake

3  Thank Tina Q

Reviewed August 3, 2012

This was my third visit here. I love the relaxing well-maintained enviornment, the delicious and bountiful breakfast, and the hidden deck overlooking the lake. Beth and Tim are gracious hosts.
I tested their kindness when I left my makeup bag behind. They put it in the mail immediately and assured me it was no bother (I'm sure it was). I can't wait for my next stay at the Water's Edge. (And next time I'll double check my room before I leave!)

2  Thank Betsy B
Reviewed August 3, 2012

2 nights here and the only complaint was it was not long enough.We can't wait to return..Tim and Beth are the perfect hosts and make you feel like you are visiting family.The food is wonderful! You begin your day with a delicious gourmet breakfast buffet then have wine & cheese in the afternoon & chocolate sweets to end your day. The view of the lake is so calming & relaxing and the only problem you will have during your stay is deciding if you want to sit on the beutiful wrap around porch or the deck over the water.This is a perfect getaway if you want to relax & find out what it's like to be stress free for a few days.Wonderful memories were made here and we will never forget our visit.

Room Tip: A room with the view of the water is best if you want to fall asleep and wake to the sounds of the c...
2  Thank Kim G
Reviewed July 31, 2012

We Just got back from a wonderful weekend get away at Kelly's Island. It was a very relaxing stay a nice get away from the city life. The Water's edge retreat was excellent from the room we stayed in to the excellent breakfasts. I will go back next year!
I wanted to thank Tim and the staff for a very memorable stay.

2  Thank Michelle W
Reviewed July 30, 2012

My husband and I just spent three relaxing nights at this beautiful lakefront Bed & Breakfast. This was our second time staying here and we look forward to going back. Beth and Tim and their staff are warm and accommodating. They prepared a delicious gourmet breakfast (catered around my husbands food allergies) that we enjoyed on the front porch with amazing views across the lake of Cedar Point and the Marblehead Lighthouse. Bikes and golf-carts are available on-site to explore the island. And, after spending the day at the State Park beach and going out to dinner, we enjoyed a dip in the outdoor hot tub and a bottle of wine on the lakeside deck. Absolutely one of the best anniversary getaways we have had! We highly recommend this place!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank April D
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I just got back from a weekend getaway to Water's Edge with my parents and 3-year old daughter. It was wonderful. Tim couldn't have been nicer and the food was truly excellent. The atmosphere is welcoming & relaxed. Everything is as-advertised...what you read is what you get, down to the chocolates awaiting you upon your return in the evening. I wish we could have stayed longer. Two nights was not quite enough. I highly recommend this place.

3  Thank Katie T
Reviewed July 28, 2012

To Whom it may concern,

My Wife and I just spent a beautiful weekend at the Waters Edge Retreat bed & breakfast on Kelleys Island. The house is amassing and the rooms were great . we had a beautiful view of the lake from the room & the front porch . It is a great place to rest & relax . If you like breakfast, you'l love the wonderful buffet that Beth prepares. It was a special time in our life , because it was where our son and his wife to be had picked to be married, on the beach, by our host Tim Hermes .
Everything ran as planned & host Beth & Tim had what we needed right when we needed it.
The after wedding celebration was so nice on the wraparound porch. The hosts helped in the preparation of the after wedding celebration.
The inn's staff was very friendly & help full to all of us also.

Rob& Cinda Griffith

Beachfront Resort
#10 of 17 in Port Clinton
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Port Clinton
Put-in-Bay Resort Hotel and Conference Center

Been to A Water's Edge Retreat Resort? Share your experiences!