All reviews across the street hot tub beautiful landscaping sofa bed small apartment brew pub living room area nice pool rooms are spacious and clean retractable clothes line pool side downtown area negative reviews get away my husband and i west side checking in
Reviewed November 13, 2017 via mobile

I am not sure about the rude, everyone I encountered each time I stepped in the place welcomed me like I was a top paying fequant visitor.
I should have read about the place, we stayed in the glacier suit which is one bed but to our surprise has a small family like room with pull out sofa, kitchenette and additional tv !
Back door to courtyard / pool..
I didn't give five stars bc:
- no breakfast options ( maybe I am just use to Howard Johnson/ comfort suites like places that have some sort of breakfast)
The vending is just a soda machine..
So if you stay here pack food ! The shops on the island are over priced and close early..
Pluses to the place :
You re on the island
You are close to "down town"
The brewery is a short stumble maybe two falls from your door..

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank betseyjohnson
Reviewed October 15, 2017

From my first phone call with Marvin to actually showing up at the front desk I couldn't have had a better experience. We stayed in the Cunningham Suite. The only bad thing was we could not stay long enough. The ferry back to the mainland did not leave early enough for us to catch our flight out of Cleveland. We had a great time across the street and enjoyed great food. Steve made it a blast. Everyone there at the resort went out of there're way to make our stay enjoyable. The Cunningham suite was perfect. I am not sure about the ladies names at the front desk, maybe Linsay and Sandy, but they were so helpful and friendly. I even went out of my way to go meet Marvin off site and thank him. I am from Texas and accustomed to friendly people and felt right at home. Thanks to all.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 27, 2017 via mobile

We recently spent a long weekend there. Let's face it there are not many hotel choices on Kelley's Island. We did not want to leave and cannot wait to return. I read the reviews about the rude staff and found just the opposite. The grounds are immaculate and the rooms were very clean and comfortable. The pool was still open at this last date and the building was constantly being cleaned. Even if there were many hotels on the island this would be my first choice.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2017

No web reservations & when I called the desk clerk was so rude I decided not to book! If they are this rude on the phone who knows what the stay would be like. 14 day cancellation policy...are you kidding me?

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank jehuddleston
Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Front desk clerks Lindsay, Marvin and Sandy are rude act like they are top rated resort or something. They don't belong in this business. Guests are not treated with respect here. Way overpriced for such a bad experience.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family