“Dissapointed”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Reviewed August 7, 2014

We stopped with my wife, daughter and her three children under five. Although we arrived between lunch and dinner and the restaurant wasn''t crowded the service was a little slow. The manager did take our drink order and another manager or assistant manager asked us if our drink order had been taking yet, but it was a little while before the drinks actually arrived. On the plus side the server was friendly and the orders for the six of us were exactly as placed. The dissapointing side was the loaded potatoes that both my wife and I ordered were not even warm and my daughter's half sandwich was the smallest I have ever seen, more like a fourth sandwich. On the positive side the kids meals, macoroni and cheese, fries, pancakes and fruit were all ample servings, especially for children. In summary I would have to say this was one of our worst experiences at a Bob Evans. Possibly it had to do with the time we stopped, i.e. possibly potatoes left over from lunch.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

My review is strictly based on initial service. We waited for someone to come seat us for about 10 minutes then when someone came out they said its going to be a while 10 or 15 minutes we have to clean tables. We were looking at about eight clean and empty tables. So we decided to go to Waffle House...

Food may have been good but we were on our way to Kings Island and didn't want to continue to wait.

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Great food and even better service. Mara is an outstanding server and very attentive to your needs. Need more like her. The food was good and got it in record time. Keep up the great work!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We was staying across the road and didn't want to go far for some food, we placed the order online and when we pulled up they brought it to our car, couldn't get any better than this. The food order was correct and was very good.

Reviewed November 18, 2013

The staff at the Bob Evans of Jeffersonville is the friendliest of any Bob Evans I have ever eaten in. All of the servers were busy and hard at work the entire time we were there, and it seemed normal for them to assist each other in taking care of the patrons. Every employee exceptionally friendly, but not overly friendly in a way that made it appear fake. One server spoke to an elderly lady who was dining alone, getting down on her knee so she could give her her full attention. This really impressed me. I commended the manager and told her how impressed I was with her Bob Evans. The food was good, but the service was top notch.

1  Thank Melanie H