AmeriHost Inn & Suites
hampton inn(Jeffersonville)
$109
$70
Travelocity
Blue Stone Inn(Washington Court House)
$50
$93
HolidayInn.com
$87
Hotels.com
All reviewsroom was cleanplenty of hot watersmall fitness roomgreat ratepillows
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 6, 2011

Perhaps this motel has worked hard to improve itself from where it had been since the last rash of bad reviews. I enjoyed my one-night stay here. The clerk was very courteous, the room was clean, quiet and comfortable. I'd stay there again without question.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank newdesertred
Reviewed October 20, 2010

we stayed here on our way to Tenn and just needed a place to sleep overnight. WIthin 3 mins of entering our room my 2 yr old had 3 bug bites. I slept fully clothed and only slept 2 hours. All night there was someone walking and slamming the door. There was hair in the bathtub. For breakfast in the cafe room there was a worm like bug sliding across the floor. Oh man it was BAD

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 13, 2009

My husband and I stayed a week here. We chose this hotel despite the reviews due to it's location as it was situated within walking distance to a friends house. We were a little nervous about spending a week here but we were very pleasantly surprised.
The only real thing we disliked was the smell of smoke in the corridors coming from the rooms which allowed smoking.
Apart from this, our room was nice and clean. The swimming pool and hot tub was a very nice addition. There was a small fitness room available and free breakfast in the morning.
It's very basic and nothing special but we had no problems during our week long stay.
A computer was available at the entrance and free high speed wireless was available in our room so make sure you bring a laptop and make the most of it!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 19, 2009

I was traveling from NY to IN with my grandmother, and we needed a place to stay overnight. I like to find a place along the drive, and this is where we ended up.

The room was your basic hotel room, I have no complaints about that. It was clean and comfortable, the pillows were very soft. I liked the security, the only entrances were through the lobby and two exits with a card swipe. There was a pool, but I didn't use it. There was also an electric furnace that you could use to set an exact temperature in your room, I liked that.

The only downside is that I could hear the highway from our room, and that there was currently construction and renovation going on, so there were boxes near the entrance and in the pool area. The woman working the desk told me that they were currently renovating the 2nd floor rooms and would be doing the 1st floor rooms, soon.

Checkout was easy, and the continental breakfast was ok. I just grabbed some fruit and went about my day.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed February 28, 2009

Dirty towels in the bathroom, rundown furniture and old bed clothes are just the beginning, the employees were smoking in the hall all night so we were choking on there smoke in our sleep, no HOT WATER for showers in the morning. we were stuck in a snow storm and had no choice but to stop, If you have a choice RUN RUN! They did offer us $10 off because there was no hot water LOL!

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family