“THE HOTEL IS AVERAGE. IT IS VERY CONVENIENT TO THE OUTLET...”

Baymont Inn & Suites Washington Court House
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Jeffersonville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Marietta
Reviewed July 3, 2013

After traveling for 10 hours on the road, with 3 kids in tow, I checked in around 11pm on a Sunday night and was checked in by the owner "Sam." He quoted me a price of $15 for having a dog. But, the next day I discovered he had charged my credit card $25. I feel he took advantage of me being tired and did not give me a receipt when my credit card was charged that night. It was not until the next day, when I was checking my credit card account that I was charged $25 for having the dog. I called and spoke with Sam the next day- after I had already left and he swears he said $25. It is hard to dispute a verbal quote -esp after I had already left the hotel. Lesson learned. I did ask him that he email me the receipt-now three days later - still no receipt. I wonder if he even rang me up on the hotel system...

When checking in , the Indian owner's family was hanging out in the small lobby, so there was no room for my kids to sit, I was also creeped out because I thought they were all looking at me when I was checking in.

They offered a free breakfast but the small dingy breakfast room was filthy. There was wet crud on the dishpan liner where the "clean" dishes were supposed to be sitting on. So, it killed my appetite for any free breakfast food. Circle K keeps their food counter cleaner than this place.

The room looked like it had been updated with new carpet and headboards. So, that was okay. I figured the carpet was new cuz I could see the large rolls left in another hallway.

The owners also left the housekeeping door open, so I could see how disorganized and unclean they kept their sheets and unorganized their supplies were kept.

When I needed to use the bathroom off the lobby, the toilet bowl was filthy and the wastebasket was overflowing with used paper towels.

Difficult to sleep, I could hear people walking on the floor over us.

When I walked the dog in the morning I walked him around the hotel and saw trash cans overflowing with stuff and beer cans left in the "outdoor" patio area.There was a box of sand bags left by the side entrance, so it was difficult for us to roll our suitcases along the sidewalk. Also, if you are gonna have flowers or grass pls keep them maintained.

I had a place to rest but that was it. I wanted to get the heck out of there. I am sorry I did not choose the very clean, very professional Holiday Express across the way. I know the difference cuz I visited them before I visited the Baymont Inn...

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Beautiful inside pool... well maintained place. Rooms we very very clean. Our room in 221 was very fresh. Freshly cleaned and that was a plus! Nice flat screen TV to entertain us. The bed was very comfy and clean. The front desk clerk working at 5pm on June 13, 2013 was very nice, observant, and knowlegable. Highly recommended hotel.

• Stayed June 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jeffersonville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville
Econo Lodge Jeffersonville
Econo Lodge Jeffersonville
#4 of 5 in Jeffersonville
Holiday Inn Express Washington Court House
Holiday Inn Express Washington C...
#1 of 3 in Washington Court House
Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Washington Court House? Share your experiences!