Baymont Inn & Suites Washington Court House
$56
EconoLodge
hampton inn(Jeffersonville)
$109
AmeriHost Inn & Suites(Jeffersonville)
$73
$62
Priceline
$70
TripAdvisor
Blue Stone Inn(Washington Court House)
$50
$110
HIExpress.com
$108
Hotels.com
$116
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleannew carpetparking lotindoor poolstaff was friendlynight staybbq place next doorthe breakfast areafree breakfastroad tripwafflesonly complaintwashington court housegreat breakfastgreat place to stayoutlet mallsam
Reviewed March 17, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Snowy late night check-in. Manager very pleasant. Rate very resonable. Room was spacious , clean heating system was excellent. Breakfast was similar to most others. Day desk clerk,Frank,was extremely helpful. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Gave us a meeting room, one bed, conference tables on wall, we asked for 2 beds, room had 1. Went to get another room, they said hotel was full, they would bring a roll away bed and for us to wait. We went over to the restaurant next door and ordered coffee, spent at least 45 minutes. Came back to room NO BED! Went down to counter, receptionist was busy helping others, after waiting for my turn, she asked me if my key wasn't working. I told her, no I am in need of a roll away bed that was supposed to be delivered to the room over an hour ago. Finally they brought the roll away bed, NO PILLOWS, had to ask for those. Top this off, the bed that was in there, pulled the covers back, yellow stain and black pellets. Went down to receptionist to get clean sheets and another hotel guest was there also getting clean sheets. Put them on myself! Top this off with closing the bathroom door and there is a used wash cloth hanging there! GROSS! I will not be back! I would rather stay in one of those older run down motor inns! I expected better!

Room Tip: Go across street to best western or down the road to quality inn. This place is Nasty! Needs better management. If I could put pics on here I would!
Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Very nice hotel have stayed before. I am from Jeffersonville and now live in Texas. Beds are good and room is clean. Price is good.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family