“Good inexpensive, clean stay”

Baymont Inn & Suites Washington Court House
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Jeffersonville
Newport News, Virginia
“Good inexpensive, clean stay”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

We have been here a couple times over the last few years and have never had any issues. The beds are comfortable, the rooms are clean, and the pool is relaxing. The BBQ place next door is pretty darn good too! I definitely reccommend this motel to anyone traveling through the area. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank dgrevillius

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Jeffersonville, Ohio, United States
Reviewed June 19, 2012

The staff was really friendly. We extended our stay a few more days, and they were very accomandating. My babies (chihuahuas) were very happy there too. Whenever I need to come back to Jeffersonville, I will most diffently stay there.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
columbus
Reviewed June 11, 2012

My really enjoyed my stay at his motel. The friendliness of the Staff and Owners are second to none. I have even switched motels that I stay when in Jeffersonville, OH to the Baymont. They are 100 % customer orientated and made my stay a true pleasure. I will definitely return again and again. My room's appearance and cleanliness was the best I've experienced. Housekeeping does an excellent job. Available conference room are a great convience to accomplishing my company needs to meet with employees. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this Motel to anyone. Hot and very good Breakfast.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I stayed with my friends and it was an awesome stay. Breakfast was hot and delicous and FREE! The heated pool was great way to take a break and rest my body. And the rooms were fantastics, first time ive seen a perfectly neat and tidy, and just the right amount of aroma to give you that at home feeling.

Room Tip: Well I don't smoke, so i guess non-smoking. But even at that, my friend stayed at the smoking ro...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Johnstown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

This place was immaculate, our room was very clean. The breakfast is another story, I pulled a bagel and it was moldy then the toasted was busted up good missing a lever on one side and barely toasted otherwise. The milk kept in a pitcher with coolie stick looked curteled, overall I was happy I never expect much from the breakfast, nice indoor pool as well.

• Stayed June 2012
Wichita KS
Reviewed April 30, 2012

We arrived after 11 pm in the area and were looking for a room. We called ahead from the interstate and the owner offered us a coupon off the price of the room, and when we arrived, he gave us a king room for the queen price! The room was very comfortable, neat, clean and larger than we expected. Also, the hotel has had a lot of recent updates. In the morning, the friendly front desk clerk was closing down the breakfast room, but let us start breakfast anyway. All in all, we were pleasantly surprised, and had a very restful stay.

Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Louisville KY
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Friendly staff at check in and double rooms had frig/microwave for $69 per night Free newspaper and breakfast and pleasant lobby overlooking pool. There is NO elevator for 2nd floor so if anyone has mobility problems be sure to confirm for a 1st floor room. Baymont is part of Wyndham reward program. Nice flat screen TV with many stations available. Tanger Outlets are worth a visit across the street. If you love bargain shopping check out Tanger website for coupons and discounts. If it's your birthday month Hanes will give you an additional 20% off any items you buy.Easy on/off I-71 about 50 minutes from Cincy Ohio. Great value and service!

Room Tip: No elevator to 2nd floor. Parking by side of building has several key card entrance doors so very ea...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jeffersonville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Washington Court House Jeffersonville
hampton inn
hampton inn
#2 of 5 in Jeffersonville
Econo Lodge Jeffersonville
Econo Lodge Jeffersonville
#4 of 5 in Jeffersonville
Holiday Inn Express Washington Court House
Holiday Inn Express Washington C...
#1 of 3 in Washington Court House
Country Hearth Inn & Suites Washington Court House
Country Hearth Inn & Suites Wash...
#3 of 3 in Washington Court House
Hampton Inn & Suites Wilmington

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Washington Court House? Share your experiences!