This hotel is spacious, has clean rooms, and check in was pain free. The beds were also comfortable, the TV worked, etc. So overall, the place was "OK".
So why the average?
1) The walls are VERY THIN. At around 7 A.M. you can hear all the traffic from above and outside your room walking around. It's like they built the hotel with cheap and reverberating construction. So do be prepared for noise.
2) The shower water in my room was "Luke Warm". It wasn't Cold nor was it "Hot". It was decent.
Overall, I would stay again if just for a night or two. The price wasn't horrific at 75 dollars seeing it's in a decent part of town. The location was convenient to where I needed to arrive the next day.
Overall, I've seen better and I've seen worse. So I'd say this place is "Average".
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Independence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Cleveland South/Independence Hotel Independence
- Independence Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Independence Ohio